LEVY'S OUFIT AND STORY

Sorry for not being on for a long time I've just been really busy with my NJHS and crap like that. Anyway on to the story. The song above I'm gonna make Natsu and Levy sing because I'm also gonna add so.e crack ships in this but those aren't the main. The mains are Sting x Lucy and Rogue x Levy. Thanks for your time and on with the story.

Levy p.o.v
Tonight I'm really excited for the dance. Gajeel did ask me but i didn't want to be with him tonight. I know it sounds like I'm being selfish but I just didn't l. The feelings I had for him are just... I guess not there anymore. Anyway... I'm getting ready at the moment. I'm wearing an orange dress, with my hair curled even though it's already curly so nothing to do there but I'm adding a diamond accessory with it and some white lace shoes. (Picture above). Natsu and I planned to sing a song called Just a Dream. Sounds weird right? Natsu and I singing? Hey, it'll be fun. I'm a little nervous though cause it's in front all if the guilds so... we'll see how it goes. I have to go outside right now.
Time skip to outside
Now I'm waiting outside for Rogue with Lucy right next to me. She looks really pretty. (Like always) I always get so jealous of the girls on our guild because they all have a big chest and I don't. They are all very pretty and I just feel like I'm not (most of the time. I see Rogue pull up so now I'm walking into the cart. Now I'm inside it. Let's see how to night goes.

Rogue p.o.v
I pull up to Fairy Hills and see Levy standing there and she looks absolutely beautiful. I dont really get why she calls herself ugly, she just doesn't see what I see. I heard that Natsu and her were going to sing tonight but idk the song name and why they are. I'll just ask her though since she's in the cart now. "Hey Levy." "Hey Rogue." "You look really pretty tonight." "Thanks, though I'm not gonna be as pretty as the other girls there." "Yeah you're not, cause you'll be even prettier." This night is going to be just fine.

Time skip to the ball

We arrive and she went to go talk to some friends. So I went to talk to Sting, who was talking to Natsu. "Hey" I say. "Oh hey Rogue!" They both say. We talk for a while and they bring up dates. "Who did you bring to the dance Rogue??" Natsu asks. "Oh he came with the bluenette who goes to your guild." Sting decided to answer for me. "Oh, Levy, we're performing tonight actually." "Why?" I finally asked. "We haven't talked in years so I wanted to do something with her and I knew she liked to sing so we decided to perform tonight." I was about to reply when we heard from the Princess "I would like to introduce our performers for tonight, Natsu and Levy, singing a song called Just a Dream!!" Everyone cheered.

No one p.o.v
Bold = Natsu
Italic = Levy
This = Both

Just a Dream
Piano intro
I was thinking 'bout you, thinking 'bout me, thinking 'bout us. What we gonna be. Open my eyes
It was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road. Will you come back? No one knows. I realize
It was only just a dream.
I was at the top now it's like I'm in the basement. Number one spot & you found yourself a replacement. I swear now that I can't take it. Knowing somebody's got my baby. And now you ain't around, baby, I can't think. I should've put it down should've got that ring, 'cause I can still feel it in the air. See your pretty face run my fingers through your hair. My lover, my life, my baby, my wife. You left me I'm tied. Cause I know that it just ain't right.
I was thinking 'bout you, thinking 'bout me, thinking 'bout us, what we gonna be. Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.
When I be ridin' I swear I see your face at every turn. Tryna get my Usher over I can let it burn. And I just hope you know that your the only one I yearn for. More and more I miss you. When will I learn? Didn't give you all my love guess now I got my payback. Now I'm in the club thinking all about you baby. Hey, you were so easy to love. But wait- I guess that love wasn't enough. I'm going through it every time that I'm alone. Now I'm wishing you pick up the phone. But you made the decision that you wanted to move on. Cause I was wrong.
I was thinking 'bout you, thinking 'bout me, thinking 'bout us. What we gonna be. Open my eyes it was only just a dream.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. Now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything. Said if you ever lived somebody put your hands up (if you ever loved somebody put your hands up)
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up (put your hands up) NOW THEY'RE GONE AND YOU'RE WISHING YOU COULD GIVE THEM EVERYTHING
To lazy to write the ending so just listen.

Fairy Tail's p.o.v
I didn't know they could sing. We're Natsu and Levy ever dating? What about engaged? What about married? Gotta ask later.
All other guilds p.o.v
Woah

Natsu p.o.v
We just finished singing and I looked over to Levy while everyone was cheering very loudly. She was shaking but still smiling. Then she looked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and we got off stage. When we were getting off everyone was congratulating me and Levy. We smiled and said our thank yous and went in with the party.

Levy p.o.v
Natsu and I just got off stage and I'm shaking. I hope I did good. I went to the party and all the girls ran up to me giving me a hug. "You did soooooooo good Levy-chan!" Lucy said. "Nice job up there Levy." Erza said. "That was amazing omg, im glad I recorded it." Mira said. "Thanks everyone, I'm just really tir-" I was cut off by what sounded like gun shots and I fell. I see everyone running up to me asking me stuff but I can't hear what. I see Natsu and Gajeel running up to some guy looking really angry and then my whole world went black.

CLIFFHANGER
Best you weren't expecting an ending like that were you?? You'll see what happens in the next chapter. The song does not belong to me it belongs to the owners. Cristina Grimmie R.i.p
Thanks for reading my little strawberries🍓🍓