Chapter 6

Sorry for the long wait. I was listening for good music for the songs I want to add in this for the ball and fir random times they want to sing alone. Anyway on with the story. And sorry for some misput words last chapter. The ball is tonight.

Lucy p.o.v
Oh no the dance is tonight. I have to hurry and get a dress and do my hair and find some cute shoes. After that thought I ran out the guild, along with everyone else. I heard that Gajeel got rejected by Levy, well... she's going with Rogue. I walk to a store that was full of dresses and shoes. After some looking around, I saw this really pretty, mint green, long dress. And it was my size! So I bought it cause it was surprisingly really cheap. Along with some cute flats. (A/N look at the media to see what they look like) After buying those I went to Fairy Hills (A/N I know she lives in an apartment I believe but I put her in Fairy Hills) I put on the dress and the shoes. It was perfect. Then I called Cancer to do my hair. "Yes princess?" He asked. "Can you do my hair for the ball tonight?" I asked. "Of course." And with that, he went to work.
1 hour time skip.
After about an hour he put in 2 hair accessories. "Thanks Cancer." "You're welcome." And then he left. I looked in the mirror and I looked really pretty. I mean, when don't I? (Keep asking your self that, JK) Then I walked out my dorm and ran into Levy. She was breathtaking.
I never seen her look like that. I evsn heard her singing while I was passing by her dorm. (A/N I honestly had to put someone singing. Cause I love to sing) I can't wait for Rogue's reaction when he sees her. Then we both walked out to wait for the carriage. Well... I did cause Rogue's picking Levy up. A carriage pulled up and it was for Levy. She walked in but I didn't hear anything cause I waiting and thinking deeply. Then my carriage came and I left.

Ayeeeeeee sorry for the wait. Hope you like this chapter. Next one is gonna be Levy's and Rogue's p.o.v. You won't see what she looks like till next chapter. And yes she sings in the next with someone ears dropping on her singing and she gets embarrassed. Anyway, see you later my little strawberries🍓🍓🍓