Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating in a while. I was just bored on my Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook. Talking to friends and stuff like that. Also I had to go to a quince. Anyway on to the story. This chapter will have RoLe and Natsu's p.o.v on how he found out about Levy and Rogue.

Natsu p.o.v
Well... that escalated quickly. We barely K guess started dating and we already kissed. Sure I've wanted to do that for a long time now, but it feels...weird. Anyway, after that meet with Lucy, I was walking home, well, Lucy's apartment, and saw Rogue and Levy together for some reason. I walked behind them, in the shadows to see what she was doing with that Sabertooth basterd. "Sting can be such an idiot, I don't know how he got to become Sabertooths new master." Levy giggled, "Sounds like Natsu." Heyyyyyyyy,rude. Shessh what did I do?? "They are exactly alike, airheaded, dense, idiotic dragon slayers. At least Sting understands what love is." Levy giggled, again. "Yeah... Natsu is so dense when it comes to that. He can't figure out Lucy's feelings for him." Already did, Lev. "Anyways, this is my stop. Thanks for walking me home." Then she whispered something that I couldn't hear, and then hugged him. Can't wait for Gajeel to find out about this. Rogue even hugged Levy back. Now I kind of ship it. Now Natsu, don't turn into Mira. He started to walk away. "Wait!!" She yelled. "You wanna hang out s-some time tomorrow?" "I'd love to." With that he walked away. She was about to enter Fairy Hills when I decided to talk to her. "Hey, Lev." "Oh! Natsu you scared me. What are you doing here?" She asked. "Just seeing why you were talking to Rogue." "You-u saw that??" "Yeah, but we don't want Gajeel to find out do we??" "N-NO DONT TELL HIM!! YOU HAVE HAPPY HE'LL TELL EVERYBODY ANYWAY!! JUST DONT TELL HIM TODAY! HE'LL RUIN IT. HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE!" Now Gajeel sounds like a stalker. Huh, thought u was the only one who snuck into apartments.(ohhhh Natsu, smh) "I promise I wont tell him, it's between me and you, got it?" She sighed in relief. "Thanks." "No problem, nobody will know about this." Then she walked inside Fairy Hills. When I started to walk home. Today has been a long day.

Did you like it? Was it good? Bad? If so please tell me in the comments and I'll fix them for the next chapter. Thanks for reading my little strawberries🍓🍓