New girl in town

AN

I'm from the Netherlands so my English sucks😅 but i will try!
And write down some things you want in this book😊
------------------------------------

Hanna's POV

I was finishing my breakfast when i felt some hands around my waist from behind. I turn around and look in his beautiful brown eyes. "Hello beautiful" he said while he was kissing my cheek. "Hii, i didn't know you came" she said. "Yes i know, i wanted to suprise you" he said when he came over to the table where i continued making my lunch. He helped me and than picked up my bag. "Can i give you a ride?" He asked, "yes please" i said while i grabbed his hand and we walked outside.

Caleb's POV

I was driving us to school but i couldn't stop looking at Hanna she was so beautiful and she made me the happiest guy in this entiere world. "Whats wrong?" She asked when she noticed me staring at her. "Nothing, i was just thinking about you" i said. "Well what where you thinking?" She asked with little smile on her face. "That i'm the luckiest guy on this world with you by my side" "aw Caleb don't be so sweet while driving, you know i wanna kiss you now but i can't
while your driving" She laughed and kissed me on my cheek.

-X-X-X-

Hanna's POV

I was standing by my locker when i saw a girl looking at me. I walked over her "why are you looking at me" i said with a bitchie tone. Since -A is in our life i don't like it when people i don't know stare at me and i don't trust much of them. "Oh uhm i'm sorry, i'm new her and you seemed nice" she said. "Oh i'm sorry, i jumped to the conclusions too fast. My name is Hanna" "my name is Miranda" she said. "So uhm can i help you with something?" I said, "Maybe, my oncle knew someone here his name is Caleb. Caleb Rivers i wanted to search for him" she said. "I can help with that! He's my boyfriend" i laughed and picked her hand to lead her to a table outside where Caleb was eating his lunch.
Caleb turned around when he saw me. "Hey babe who's your new friend?" He asked , i kissed him quickly "this is Miranda, she is new and her oncle knew you". "Really? Where you coming from?" He asked. "I'm from Ravenswood" she said. I froze when i heard that name.. Caleb noticed and hold my hand.

Miranda's POV

I walked down with hanna to a table where a boy was sitting. Hanna told me that it was Caleb. He turned around and i looked in his choclate eyes. He laughed a little it was so cute, but then i saw he was laughing when he saw Hanna and not me i was a little disappointed. Then i remembered that she told me he was her boyfriend. I was shocked out of my mind when i saw her kissing him. My oncle wanted me to take him with me to Ravenswood, but i knew he never wanted to come with me when he was with Hanna..