Chapter 5

Lydia's POV:

It was Friday night and everything was going just fine these days, Wren insisted that we go to a nightclub to party our first important client.
And to be honest I didn't mind much since partying was always my thing.

I haven't seen Alec for three days since obviously the last time I saw him. And that was the main reason I wanted to go party tonight.

Besides, dancing and having a few shots won't hurt anyone.

I had my bubbly blue strapless dress on, it was so short that it just went under my butt but it hugged my body perfectly and showed my curves.

The pendant of my gold necklace was hanging right between my boobs, I had a purse that matched my dress in my right hand and I had black heels on.

I put on red matte lipstick and a little bit of foundation, eyeliner and a light eyeshadow and that was it for the make up. I decided to straighten my hair but I managed to make it wavy in the end.

Now, we were ready to go.

---

"I'm going to dance again," Wren shouted and I barely heard her through the loud music.

"Okay," I shouted back.

It was only a few seconds until she disappeared again in the crowd.

I've been dancing since almost a freaking hour and God my feet were killing me because of the high heels that I'm already regretting wearing.

Thinking about the hangover that I'll have tomorrow morning made me change my mind and decide against drinking tonight, so I was fully sober right now since I've only had two sips of my beer.

Ten minutes passed and I finally spotted Wren in the crowd again, I was about to wave to her when I saw a guy put his hand around her waist. She put hers on his chest and they started dancing, she winked at me when we made eye contact and I gave her thumbs up and cheered.

I was looking down at my beer when a deep male voice made me snap my head up, "Hi," I was facing now a tall handsome man. His hair was short curled and he I could see his blue eyes even though there wasn't much light.

I looked at him expectantly since I was sure I've never seen him before, he had two drinks in his hands and he offered me one. I accepted it then smiled at him and mumbled thanks.

"I'm Isaac," He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you," I smirked then looked away.

I heard him laugh then asked, "And you are ?"

I looked at him purring my lips together. "Lydia,"

"Nice to meet you, Lydia." He was now shouting because the music was loud again.

I smiled at him, not a sincere smile but the playful one.

"So are you enjoying your time ?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah, I am." I answered.

He was silent for a while. "You're here alone ? Where's your boyfriend ?"

"I don't have one," I shouted loud enough for him to hear.

A smile appeared immediately on his face, "That's surprising,"

"Why ?" I said as I sipped on the drink he offered me.

"Well you're so beautiful, how come you don't have a boyfriend ?" He half asked.

"I don't need one," I assured him. He laughed.

"Okay so obviously I'm not coming here just to say hi," I heard him say. "Do you want to hang out at any other time ?" He offered.