Chapter 1

Coffee is the most important element of the day , or at least that's what Lydia always thought . See , Lydia's force does not awaken without coffee . That's why , she woke up extra early today so she wouldn't have to wait for her coffee to get ready . She headed to starbucks , and right when she was in the middle of the way, it started raining. What a great way to start the day , she thought .

-----

After waiting for almost half an hour for her coffee in the line which she couldn't escape from, she finally got her warm drink. She left the shop and had no choice but to rush her steps so she wouldn't get very wet. She was half-running while sipping her coffee and taking glances at her watch from time to time , she couldn't be late for her best friend again.

Lydia was looking down at her watch again when she accidentally bumped into someone, she almost tripped over but she quickly managed to get her balance back. It was only few seconds until she noticed that her drink was spilled all over her new black sweater.

"Oh god! Can this day get any worse ?" She screamed as she raised her head to look at the person. Her perfectly green round eyes met a tenerife sea mixed with grey. she was stuck with the coldness of this stranger's eyes, she was hypnotized for a second until all of that ended when the guy said in the most rude tone you could ever hear "Are you blind? Watch where you're going," then walked away leaving her standing like a fool in the middle of the street with her delicious coffee spilled all over her sweater.

Her jaw fell open at the scene but she quickly shook it off and yelled. "Hey you !" Her voice came out louder than she intended it to.

The stranger stopped in his tracks then turned around with a blank face, he had absolutely no expression on his face.

"Me?" He said.

"Yes you! " she replied while walking towards him.

"Oh so you're just going to walk away? Apologize. Now." She said in a serious tone.

"Yeah right," He rolled his eyes and a smirk was drawn on his lips.

He was so tall that she had to raise her head up so she can look at him, or maybe she was too small and petite.

"Apologize! And who do you actually think you are? You did not only spill my delicious warm coffee on my new sweater but you also were so rude and to not even say sorry!? I'm sorry buddy but that's not how the world works! I just can't g..." she was about to finish her sentence when he placed his finger on her lips cutting her off. She thought he was going to finally feel guilty and apologize but all he said was "shut the hell up already".

Her jaw fell open, for the second time in three minutes.

"Now I'm just gonna let this slide and pretend that you never dared to yell at me or even talk to me . Or, wait wait wait, do you want money ? Of course you do. How much ? 20 dollars?" He said in such a rush that she was so confused, she was listening to what he was saying is disbelief and he didn't even bother looking at her.

"What?" Her voice came out more like a whisper, she was shocked.

"Oh you want more? How about 50? Will that be enough to shut you up? " He went through his wallet then handed her fifty dollars.

She was so mad about the fact that he thought that she was looking for money that she spilled what was left in the coffee cup all over him without a blink.

"Are you crazy ? What the hell have you done ?" He said while looking down at his expensive suit.

"You should've just said sorry," She gave him the most fake smile ever then turned on her heels and walked away.

Authors' note : Hello everyone who's reading our story, this is the two craziest bestfriends who suddenly decided to write a story.

I hope you'll like it, please make us smile by clicking that little vote button and leave your opinions in the comments.

Thanks !