26 - at the end of the day

Start from the beginning

Our eyes met and everything around us blurred out to me, it was only me and him.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." he whispered and started kissing me ever so slowly. The fireworks in my stomach exploded as I cupped his face and let this kiss happen. My mind was so clouded with love for him. All I could recognise was his lips on mine, which fit perfectly and his heart beating fast against my chest.

After a few minutes he let me down. The crowd started to disappear, some still gushing over us. I let out an relieved laugh as Harry cupped my face and kissed the top of my head.

"Now you're officially only mine." he mumbled against my skin and I shivered at the contact.

"I was never anyone else's to claim." I smiled against his chest.

He carefully grazed his thumb over my bottom lip, "that was the most romantic shit someone's ever done for me." he laughed and I joined, even though I was embarrassed as fuck.

"Wait a second here." he said and walked away. I watched him walk towards a girl our age. She was stunning and I felt something twitching my stomach. He talked to her as she smiled and nodded, taking out her phone and typing something into it. Harry took out his phone as well and I really tried not to think to much into this situation. He slowly typed something and after a few minutes he nodded, hugged her and walked towards me again.

"What were you doing?" I asked nervously. He didn't answer, he picked his phone up and showed me something.

It was a picture.

Of me kneeling in front of him, the sun was behind us shining brightly along the beach. Harry looked down at me, a slight smile plastered on his face and I was in front of him, holding the ice cream in front of me and the chocolate dripping down on my hand.

It was a beautiful picture and my stomach dropped instantly as I took his phone out of his grasp and looked at the picture.

"It looks beautiful." I said in awe and he nodded. "Just like you are." he replied, took his phone and slid it into his pocket, cupping my cheeks and kissing me softly on the lips.

"My girlfriend. It's got a ring to it, doesn't it?" he smiled and I kissed him back.

***

After we went shopping in a few shops, we were now walking through Brighton. It was beautiful here and everything else was, too. But something was missing.

"You alright?" Harry asked, our hands intertwined as he softly squeezed my hand.
"Mhmm." I hummed, "just missing my brother right now." I admitted. "Call him love." Harry offered. "It's our day, I don't want to interrupt it." I nervously laughed and Harry stopped walking. "Baby, call him. It's okay. I can understand that you miss him." he sternly said and I slowly nodded. "Alright."

I slowly pulled my phone out and searched for Isaac on my contacts. After a few rings he answered.
"Millie." he sighed, "how are you?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Isaac, I'm perfect and you." Harry smiled at my answer and slung his arm around my shoulder. "Good. What are you up to?" he asked shortly and I told him about Brighton. "That's awesome, knew you'd love it. This Harry guy seems like a cool buddy." I could hear him smiling. "He is. " I said smiling. "You in love with him, aren't you?" Isaac instantly knew what was up. "I completely am." I told him honestly and Harry shot me an confused look. "Actually, since today you can call us a couple." I proudly said and Isaac sighed.

"For how long have you known him?" he mumbled. Why this mood switch? "Does it matter? I'm happy with him, that's all that matters." I shot. "I know, I just don't want you to get hurt." he got a bit louder. "Isaac, it's already to late for that. I'm happy now, it's not ever gonna happen again. I don't know why I'm discussing this with you. Bye." I heard him calling my name while I already pulled away the phone.