Finding & Choosing Memories

Start from the beginning

She'll get me for this but oh well.  I got a bucket of water and dumped it all over her.

"Shit that's cold!"

"You kept saying daddy selma." I laughed.

"Like Ant was apologizing to your ass and you forgave him."

"How you know?"

"I brought out the cloud as you sleep to see myself if he apologized and I recorded that for Selena, Solana, August, Patricia, my granny, my friends, the witches, the gypsies, the three eyes gypsies, so many people can't believe it." She said as she laughed.

"How many people you told?"

"That Ant apologized? Many we made bets and i won all of them. I need evidence!" She laughed.

"Okay let's get going." We got up and did our daily then got off the ship.

Some people went slept on pillows and the rest just walked around.

"So where to go?"

"According to the map we are here so we need to get to there where the cave of lost memories are. There's sections of types of creatures so human's is the first path to find your friend's forgotten memories." Selma said.

"Gotcha." I said as we got off the ship.

The island was super beautiful and memories were swaming everywhere. They were many bugs and I had my bracelet on luckily.

"Well walking is gonna take twenty-four hours to get all the way down there. You ready?"

"I'm ready." I said as we started to walk.

"So we're going to pass memories of the past." Selma says.

"So is that easy to pass?"

"Well just dont get caught up in the past." She said.

"Oh it's a joke." I said.

"No I'm for real. The bad events will try to chase after you and put it in it to relive it all over and over."

"So we'll have to run ahead and never look back?"

"Yes if you drop something and go back then you're trapped."

"Oh okay."

"Okay we should be getting there in a few."

"Ant was telling me be careful for him." I said.

"He really, really want a child. But would you give him one?"

"I mean if I'm really in love and see us with a future married and having children."

"Do you?"

"No." I said.

"That might change." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing but let's keep walking. Put these turbo running shoes on and run fast as you could. Don't stop don't fall, dont trip, don't even stop to tie your shoes, run with one shoe gone or no shoes at all. All you need to do is keep running." Selma say.

"Okay but can't you just bring us there?"

"Imposible can't interfere with memories because it'll change and become bad."

"Wow."

"Okay get ready, set, and-"

I ran with turbos on my shoes and selma ran too.

"What if you can't stop runnnnnnninnnnngggggg!" I yelled.

"What?"

"HOW WEEEE KNOOOW WHEEEENNNN WEEEE CANNNNNN SSSSTOOOOPPP!"

"WHEN THE SHOES STOP! YOU MAY GO THROUGH THE PAST OF YOUR OWN EVENTS SO WE SEE OUR OWNS NO ONE ELSE AND WHATEVER YOU DO DONT STOOOOOOP!" Selma yelled.

I was seeing the horrible events as if it was deja vu. I seen that day I got my virginity taken. I shook my head and kept running.

Maybe I would find that fly while I'm here.

I seen one memory with me and ant leaning in about to kiss but I squinted my eyes and wanted stop then wondered where that memory came from? I kept on running.

When we made it the shoes stop and I had balance as Selma was flipped into the water.

"Shit! Hate when that happens!" She yelled and I helped her up.

"You okay?"

"Fountain of Regaining Memory. I always fall in that thing. The water's good I tried to forget some memories. Well let's go." She said as she dried herself.

"What's next?"

"Well sailing the sad sea."

"What's that?"

"A sea with sadness and sad memories that make you want to cry. Bad days and people cry and lose steers of the ship and sink."

"Here we go now."