7.

Josh's POV

I felt really bad when I called Tyler my friend. "You know what Debby, I really like Tyler, not you." I grabbed Tyler and kissed his forehead. "Ew! We're done!" Debby screamed and went back to her seat. "Wanna go to the mall?" Tyler asked. I nodded and held his hand.

----

Once we got into the car Tyler blasted Fall Out Boy and sang along.

When we got into the mall Tyler hopped onto my back. I smiled to the people who gave us dirty looks.

"Joshy?"

"Hm?"

"I really need to go pee."

"Oh, okay."

I put Tyler down and let him go into the bathroom. I waited for at least 5 minutes. Tyler came out smiling and held my hand. "Can we go to Hot Topic?" I nodded and took Tyler to Hot Topic. He grabbed a few band tee-shirts and some flower crowns. "How are you gonna pay for this?" I asked, obviously curious. He put his dad's debit card between his fingers and smiled happily. "Want anything?" Tyler asked, while placing his stuff on the counter. Tyler payed for his things and pulled me over to the tee-shirts.

"I know you want something."

I rolled my eyes, picking up an alien shirt saying "I want to believe" I put the shirt on the counter, so Tyler can pay for it.

"Do I need to pay you back?" I asked grabbing his free hand.

"Nah, it's fine." Tyler said as he kissed my cheek.

----

sorry for not updating!! i've been busy ;-; this was just a filler btw xD 

Stay Alive |-/