4.

Tyler's POV

"Hey, Tyler?" Josh asked pulling his hands out of his jean pockets. "Yea?" Tilting my head.  "Do you like Taco Bell?" He grinned a little. "Oh my god! Yes I love Taco Bell!" I gushed. "Same, dude! Let's go to Taco Bell!" Josh said as he threw his hands in the air.

--

On the way back to the campers we chatted about random things like music we listen to and about Taco Bell.

I guess Josh wasn't that bad after all. "Here one second. I need to tell my dad that we're going somewhere." I told Josh. He nodded his head as he pulled himself into his car and started it up. I told my dad and he smiled widely and let me go. "Okay back." I hopped into the front seat. Josh connected his phone to the radio in the car. The first song that was playing was Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens. I watched Josh as he sang along with the song. Most of the songs were Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance and Green Day. Most of the ride was silent. A comfortable silence though. Once we arrived Josh opened the car door for me. "What a gentleman." I giggled and he rolled his eyes, shutting the door after I got out. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out. Melanie texted

Melanie🍒: WHERE ARE YOU??!
Tyler 💀: im w/ jish
Tyler 💀: * josh omggg
Melanie🍒: lmao you idiot.
Tyler💀: r00d. gotta blast

I shut off my phone and pushed it back into my pocket. "What do you want Tyler?" Josh asked looking at the menu. "Ummm. Can I have the Fresco Soft Taco?" Josh nodded. "Okay, can you go find seats and I'll order?" I walked over to a corner seat by the windows and sat down. I pulled out my phone and played a game called "Circle" my sister told me to download it so I can try to beat her high score, which I did.

Josh came back with 2 drinks and 4 tacos. "2 for me, 2 for you." Josh said as he handed me 2 tacos and the drink. "Thanks, do I have to pay you back?" I asked taking a bite into one of the tacos. "Nah, it's fine." Josh said taking a sip into his drink. Once we finished our tacos we threw away the wrappers and went back into the car. "Wanna go to the mall?" Josh said while looking at me. "Sure. I need to buy something there anyways." Smiling at the fact that I finally get a new band shirts and the floral Vans.

We went into the mall and looked around. I felt Josh's hand brush over mine and he grabbed it. He looked at me and said, "No homo." I slowly nodded. We got some stares, but we didn't mind. "Josh!" I screeched. He looked at me "Yeah?" "Can we go in the shoe store so I can get a new pair of Vans?" I gave him the puppy eyes. "Sure." He smiled. I let go of his hand and ran to the floral Vans I've wanted for weeks now. Josh followed behind me. I grabbed them and slid my dad's credit card and payed for them, "Would you like that in a bag?" The ginger cashier asked. I nodded slowly trying to hide my huge smile. He handed me the bag. I grabbed Josh's hand and headed to Hot Topic and bought a few shirts and flower crowns.

--

It was almost 12 am when we got back to the camper. Once we go back I thanked Josh and gave him my phone number.
^^^
I WATCHED FINDING DORY YESTERDAY DAY OMGGG IT WAS SO CUTE