6.

Tyler's POV

I woke up next to a sleeping Josh. I checked the time, which was 10:30. Gently shaking Josh up. "Joshy, wake up." I said as I kissed his cheek. He let out an inhuman sound. I giggled at the sound that he had made. "Give me 5 minutes." He asked. "Nooo, I wanna take you to Taco Bell!" I grabbed onto his arm, pulling out of bed. "Owww, why you gonna be so mean?!" Josh rubbed his behind. "Lemme get changed, yeah?" I nodded walking out of the camper. "Morning, Tyler." My dad said as he gave me a high five. I went into my camper and got changed into black skeleton leggings and an over-sized sweatshirt with an alien on it. I put a black, pink and gray flower crown, which was huge as frick. I didn't care that it was warm out. I felt my phone buzz in my hand.

Jish😻: are you done bby boy?

Tyjo💞: ye, one second tho.

Jish😻: ok (:

Tyjo💞:YOUR SMILEY FACE IS BACKWARDS OMGGG

Jish😻: (:

Jish😻: (:

Jish😻: (:

Tyjo💞: h8 you

Jish😻: love you too <3

I ran out of my room saying bye to Melanie. I called over my dad and told him that I was going, he gave me the keys to the car and handed me his debit card. Josh was smiling as I walked over to him, "Let's go before ratchets come in." I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the car.

---

Once we got to Taco Bell Josh picked me up and put me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, so I wouldn't fall. He put me down once we were in the fast food restaurant. Josh let go of my hand as he saw his girlfriend sitting in one of the booths. I sighed, trying my best not to get jealous. She bounced over her, smiling sweetly sick. "Hey babe." Debby said as she pulled him into a hug, glaring at me over Josh's shoulder. Once she broke the hug she pecked him on the lips. "So, Josh who's this?" She glared at me again. "Oh.. That's Tyler.. My.. Um.. friend." Pang. Well, that really hurt my heart.

⚓☯️⚓☯️⚓

HEY FRENS! Sorry for not updating :C I'm v busy, because I might go to Warped Tour on July 11th :D, so I've been making money and crap. I really wanna see The Purge tomorrow heh. Anyways,, have a good night/ day/ whatever xDD. - Don't forget to Vote and comment :D-