Chapter 3 Together

Y/n POV.

I woke up in Laurence's arms and I felt safe. I always felt safe in his arms. I needed to wake him up so I got on top of him and kissed him. His eyes shot open then kissed back. It turned into a make out session but we had to end it because he had to go guard. I got dressed. I put on a f/c shirt that said thanks a latte, white shorts, and black converse with a f/c beanie. I went to Cadenza's house and told her about this morning. Again she screamed and almost blew my eardrums out! God that girl can scream! " Shhh Cadenza, we don't want anyone to hear us! " I yelled to her. " Oh sorry y/n. I am just really happy for ya! " " Ya me too " I said casually. I walked out of Cadenza's house and walked home. There was a box at my door. I opened it up and it was a...... PUPPY! It was a seberian husky. ( pic up at the top ) " I am going to name you Marshmallow " ( if you don't like to name change it ) I picked Marshmellow up and took her into the house. I found the dog food, put it into a bowl, and got water for her too. I heard a door and there was Laurence. He saw Marshmallow and started petting her. Then he came over to me and kissed me. We went to bed and fell asleep.

Sorry to make it short it's just that I have another book that I like to write so yeah. I might not be on this book as much. Bye!! :/