Chapter 2 The Kiss?!

Y/n P.O.V

Last night was great with Laurence. I-I k-kissed him... it was just amazing! I felt sparks! My lips still linger to this day. Wait.. are me and Laurence dating?! I will ask him today then. After I was done talking to myself, I got up and changed into a f/c ( favorite band ) shirt and s/f/c Jean shorts. I walked out of the house to the guard tower and knocked on Laurence's door. He saw me and.....

Laurence P.O.V

I woke up to a knocking and I walked over to the door to see y/n. When I saw her, I kissed her passionately, which turned into me and her making out on my bed. When we got air. She said this, " What are we? " " We are together.. if you want. " I said. She grinned from ear to ear. She was so happy that we we're together. " Now I have to get changed and go to work. " I said then kissed her goodbye. After that she left and I did a happy dance. Oh man do I love her. I took a shower and got my guard uniform on. I went to my post and guarded like every other normal day.

Y/n P.O.V

I left Laurence's place and headed to Candenza's. I told her about last night and what just happened. She literally screamed and jumped in the air because of how happy she was. Then she asked this, " Are you and him together?! " " Yes we are together. " I said. She screamed again. Ugh Cadenza can break your ears sometimes. " Calm down Cadenza. " man she can hurt my ears. She calmed down and spent the entire day with her. When it was night time I went to the guard tower and surprised Laurence. * knock knock knock * Laurence opened the door and started to make out with me again like in the morning. After that he asked me if I could stay with him. Of course I said yes. Today was a good day. Me and him cuddled and I feel asleep.