Chapter 27: Police and Lawyers

Start from the beginning

"Mingyu, I know he's done terrible things to me but he's still my father." I said. "I can't forget that and I can't forget that we were once a happy family and he really did love me and care about me."

"He doesn't love you or care about you anymore though." Mingyu said. "Why does it matter that he once did?"

"You don't understand." I said and lifted my head off his shoulder. "He's still my father, despite what he did, and I don't want my father dead."

I stood up and walked over to the where police officers and S.coups were standing just outside the door in the hallway.

"I'm ready." I said them, refering to the fact I had to tell them my side of the story.

"Are you sure?" The police officer asked and I nodded slowly. "Alright, follow me."

I followed the man downstairs and into the kitchen. It was a quiet place where we could talk in peace.

"Start whenever you're ready." The police officer said a pen to his notebook.

"Should I just tell you what happened tonight or start from the beginning?" I asked and stared at the floor.

"The beginning."

I took a deep breath before I started.

I explained everything. Everything my father has ever done to me. Every single bad and terrible thing he's done.

"Is that everything?" The police officer asked once I had stopped talking.

I nodded. "That's everything."

"We'll have to see what your father says to all of this." He said, closing his notebook. "If he confesses and agrees to everything, we'll have no problem not all."

"There's a chance he won't, right?" I asked.

The police officer sighed. "You don't have a way to prove anything else besides what happened tonight actually happened. You're father will know this so I can't see why he'd confesses to everything."

"Then it'll go to court, right?" I asked, making sure everything I thought would happen was correct.

"Yes, then it will be your word against his." He told me. "Don't worry to much though, he'll at least get some time in jail for what happened tonight."

I nodded. "Can I go back upstairs now?"

"No, not yet." He said. "My parter is interviewing the other boy upstairs."

"Mingyu?" I questioned.

"Yes, that's his name." The police officer nodded. "They should be done soon and he'll come downstairs so sit tight here for a few more minutes."

I nodded again.

"Wonwoo?" Our manager called through the house.

"In the kitchen." I called back.

"I've talked with the CEO and we're already looking for a lawyer for you." He explained to me. "We need to make sure this doesn't get out into the media."

"Thank you." I bowed my head to him. "I'll make sure not to metion it to anybody."

"What about the other members?" He asked.

"I don't have to tell them what happened, do I?" I asked and stared at my hands.

I'd feel awkward if I had to tell them.

"No you don't but why didn't you tell me something like this might have happened?" He asked. "I wouldn't have had you come here if I knew."

"I want to see my mother." I mumbled.

I heard the manager sigh before I heard footsteps walking away. I heard banging, almost like someone was running down the stairs.

"Be careful!" I heard the manager yelled before a pair of arms were around me.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked quietly in my ear.

"I'm fine." I said and laughed a bit. "What are you so worked up about?"

"They told me you were telling them everything that happened." Mingyu said as we squeezed my tightly. "I was afraid you'd be upset."

"I'm okay." I whispered.

Even if it wasn't the truth.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Mr. Jeon's getting what he deserves.

I'm getting sick. I don't like it. I should be used to it by now cause I get sick every fall and spring but I'm honestly not. I still hate it so much.

I didn't my math homework over the weekend TT-TT why do I always forget?

Hope you all enjoy this story!