Chapter 11: Confrontation (Luhan)

Trixie and I were eating at a family restaurant and the table next to us is a family of four. I smiled looking at them and realized that Trixie was looking at them also.

"It must be nice to have a family like that" I said.

"Didn't you grew up in a family like that?" Trixie asked.

"No, not really. We probably grew up with the same family environment. Parents are always away, you always trying to find ways to be noticed and all that stuff." I told her and she nodded.

"You know, when we have kids, we should show them the love, we are always hungry for." she said and I was shocked to what I heard. Did she just told me, she want kids? with me? have a family with me?

"Wait, I didn't mean we as us, I meant you know when the both of us, I mean..." She tried to explain when she realize what it could possibly mean. Her  face is really red and she looked really cute and innocent.

"I get it."I told her.

Our order arrived and we started eating. After our meal, we decided to go home. We were almost at the car  I caught a glimpse of someone and turned around to see it was Sophia.

Uh-oh, I'm in trouble.

"Sophie, what are you doing here?" I asked as I slowly let go of Trixie's hands.

"I'm here to eat alone, since my boyfriend told me his busy from work." She said. I can see anger in her eyes, and she looked really hurt.

"Sophie, I'm sorry, its my fault." Trixie said but Sophia just glared at her.

"Sophie, It's not her fault. It's mine. I'm sorry if I lied. I should have just told you the truth." I told her. I want to hold her and hug her, kneel down if I had to but I can't do that not now, not when its too public. Sophia looked really hurt, I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just go and comfort her?

"Luhan, is this how you're planning to fix this?" Sophia said then she left. 

She is really mad. Trixie told me to follow her but its better not to. It might make the matter worse. I decided to just talk to her tomorrow and explain what happened. We were driving home and the mood is really down right now.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere else before we go home?" I asked her and she just nodded.

I drove to a hilltop park. Its the place I used to go when I feel down. I parked the car and opened the door for Trixie. We went to the park and sat down.

"This is a nice place." Trixie said, she was looking around the park.

"Yeah it is." I said as I remembered the times that I've been here.

We became quiet and we just take in the beauty of the scenery. Since its a hilltop, we can see the lights of the city and from here it feels like the city is so peaceful.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

She looked down for a while then she looked at me. She was holding back her tears.

"I saw Kris making out with some girl." She said.

I was shocked with what I heard. Kris?! but I'm pretty sure, he's madly in love with her.

"Are you sure its him?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." She answered and started to sob.

 "But he really loves you." I told her. I can't believe that Kris two-timed her. That guy almost killed me at the hospital because I couldn't protect Trixie. She might have seen a different guy but she said she's sure about it. I better have some talk with that guy.