Chapter 1: Arrange Marriage (Trixie)

So here's the story of my new messed up life. I'm Trixie Wayne-Lu, I'm 21, a university sudent, and Luhan's wife. Who's Luhan? He's the son of my father's friend and we've known each other for like 3 days now and also just got married like just got married.

Right now, we're in our marriage reception, a lot of people were congratulating us, telling us what a lovely couple we are, how we match each other, how lucky we are to have each other and all that. I would really love to roll my eyes in front of those people telling us that, like seriously, have you people even met the two of us before? I don't even know these people.

"You, behave yourself. You don't want to shame your father, right? Now act as a happy bride and smile." Luhan whispered to my ear as if he was telling me something really sweet.

Seriously, blackmailing via my dad and you call yourself mature, my dad is a respected person in the business world and as his one and only daughter/child I should act accordingly. Anyway, I did what I was told to do. Apparently, I'm married to Luhan, a CEO of some multibillion dollar company, another known person in the business world. He's someone many people look up to. He's good looking, got the brains, knows how to handle people, and a CEO. A CEO! Yeah, my husband is all that. He's the type of guy, girls would swoon over, and I'm not an exception to that but I don't really know him. I would still want to marry someone whom I really love and loved me back, like let's say, my boyfriend, Kris. Yes, I have a boyfriend and no, we haven't broken up yet. He knew about my situation and told me he's not giving me up, it doesn't matter whether I'm married or not, as long as I still love him, he'll wait for me. Ain't he sweet? Tell me where you can find a guy like him these days. I just really wish this marriage never happened. 

Finally, the reception is done and only our parents and us were left.

"So where do you plan on going on your honeymoon?" My dad asked.

"Home." We both answered.

"What? No. Actually, we booked you flights to Hawaii for your honeymoon." Luhan's mom said.

"Sorry, I have a very important meeting tomorrow and I'll be busy on the upcoming days." Luhan answered.

"I need to go to school tomorrow. Midterms are upcoming." I told them.

We were both indifferent on the idea of going to a honeymoon. We don't need to do that, we're just going to go our different ways soon enough. Though, I could clearly see the disappointment in our parents eyes but we didn't asked for this marriage, we were forced. 

"Let's just give them time to get to know each other first." My mom said.

"Yeah,  that should go first then marriage not the other way around." I murmured which Luhan heard and he gave me a warning look.

Oooh scary... 

"We're a bit tired. Let's call it a day and go home now shall we?" Luhan asked.

Yes, that's right. I'm tired also of acting like a happy bride. I would really love to sleep in my bed right now. So we all went out of the venue and I followed my parents to our car when Luhan grabbed my hand.

"What?!" I asked I really feel annoyed right now. 

What does he want right now? Good night kiss? 

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked calmly.

"Home. Where else? You said we should go home." I answered back

"Yeah, I did. We're going home to our place." Luhan said firmly.

I'm really shocked to what he said that I couldn't answer back, and he pulled/dragged me to his car. I came back to my senses but I was already inside his car and he was already starting the car's engine.

"Please tell me your joking." I told him.

"I'm not." Luhan said.

He started driving.

"Listen. I don't really care, what you do in your life as long as you act decent, then we won't have any problems. Remember, you are now my wife whether we like it or now, so don't do anything that will destroy my reputation." Luhan said.

"I'm not doing anything that's destroying your reputation." I said.

"Let's just act this out, okay? We're a happily married couple. We are both happy to be married with each other. Just remember those, I don't need you to act all the time, just when were outside and people would see us. Remember, I'm someone people look up to and I want everything to look as perfect as it can be." Luhan said,

"Wow, are you a control freak?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"Yes, I am." he answered and he kept quiet.