Chapter Six

Hey! Wow! Where'd this scripture come from. So, I'm on vaca and I decided to update since I promised one of my followers that I would update late last night, however, I was tired from driving my car for an hour and a half (I know hat you're thinking, and yes, I am weak). So, here you guys go! I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was later that night and Blackstar was walking you home, but Brooke wasn't with you this time, because, well, she said she had to study for some extra exams or something. He was wearing a really nice white button up today, with sleeves tat went halfway down his arms. He was wearing really nice black jeans too. They were fresh, like he had just bought them yesterday. (You can just choose whatever you wanna wear, I don't really care)

So you two were just walking along chatting it up about school,  your friends, and how Kid, Soul, and Maka weren't in class today. Then you saw your house in sight. "Hey?" you noticed Blackstar was walking to your house, when usually he stops about a block away, then turns towards his and Tsubaki's house. "Aren't you gonna go home?" you asked in confusion.

"Well, today I thought I would walk you up to your house. You know, to make sure you get there safe and sound." He smirked a little.

"O-okay" a million things ran through your mind. What if he was gonna break off the little agreement you had made him do. Come on, that wouldn't make sense, right? He had gone through all this trouble for almost an entire month, why would he just give up now? Wait a second... It's been over an entire month.

Walking up to your door you saw an dim flickering inside. You walked up to the door and unlocked it, slowly letting it swing open to see your tiny kitchen table with plates of your favorite dish, a rose in a vase, a low light lamp, and Kid, Soul, and Maka standing off to the side.

Blackstar walked up to them, "Thanks guys." and each handed each of them five bucks, and they all left. After Soul shut the door behind him Blackstar turned to you. "Well, it's been over a month. You think you could treat me to that date now?"

Your mouth hung open, not really knowing how he could be so thoughtful, and kinda wondering how they got into your house. "How did you guys get into my house?" a concerned look formed on your face. "Brooke gave us the key."

You looked him in the eye, "If you're up for it then I am." He sighed with relief, and walked over to pull out a chair. You sat down as he push it in for you. "Wow, this is kinda nice! Is this why those three weren't in school today?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his hair, then sat down, "Y-Yeah, it was actually pretty easy to convince those three to help me, cause you know, the most time I've ever committed to a girl is about a week. Once I told them about how long we've been... talking, they decided they would help me out!"

"Oh, that was really nice of them!" you said as you began eating your food.

-TIME FREAKIN SKIP-

You had just finished off your plate, "Did you like the food? Maka told me she had spent all afternoon making it."

"Yeah! It was delicious I'll be sure to thank her!" you smiled at him with your mouth closed, cause there might be food in your teeth. You stood up, and so did he.

 "This was really nice Blackstar..." you looked him straight in the eye, getting lost in his deep green pools. He took a step closer to you, so you could feel his breath on your face. "Yeah, I really wanted to show you how much you mean to me..."

He leaned closer and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulling you in close and brushing his lips against yours, tickling your lips. After pulling away slightly he dove back in for a deeper kiss that lasted a few seconds longer.

You removed yourselves from each other, blushing badly. "So, what are we now?" he asked, scratching the back of his head. "Well, I mean, when I look at you I see someone I can trust and appreciate more than anyone else I've ever met. So, I guess the real question is, will you be my boyfriend?"

His eyes widened, and he grinned widely, chuckling slightly, "Of course." This caused a smile to spread across your face as you embraced him and kissed him again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE FUN KIDS CAUSE THIS IS THE END, UNLESS YOU WANT MORE, THEN JUST PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AKA VOMMENT