Chapter Four

Authors Note- From le Emily. Alright kiddos, I haven't really been updating and i greatly apologize for that. Hopefully you will take this peace offering of another chapter. I hope y'all have a great day! On with the story!

- Let's start-

You arrived at the DWMA, bright and early so you could get into Prof. Steins classroom with Maka and copy down some of the notes you hadn't gotten the day before. It had been a week and a half since the party., and Blackstar really was trying to prove himself to you. He was opening doors for you, he would appear out of nowhere after school and want to walk you home, even with Brooke tagging a long.

He even went so far as to text you at night till you fell asleep. He would ask you personal questions about your past, and seemed to be listening. It was somewhat worth contemplating at this point, I mean, he did seem to be trying. It didn't mean it was real though. There had been many incidents in the past with your friends that you had seen them 'fall in love' with some boy, then a week later either throw the boy away, or get thrown away themselves.

You didn't want your relationship to be that way, so you were careful. As you were copying notes, you were interrupted by Lord Death speaking over the intercom. He was summoning the teaching staff in the building. Stein took a look at Maka and I and left, walking briskly towards the door.

Once he was gone you and Maka glanced at each other. "Wonder what that's about?" she wondered aloud, turning back to her work. She continued to scribble down notes, really burying herself in her work now. "Dunno, It must be pretty important though, I mean, he called in the entire staff."

'BRIIING'

The first bell rang with vigor as you finished up your notes and grabbed your bag. Walking out into the hallway, lo and behold, Blackstar was leaning against the wall right outside the classroom. "(Y/n)! Hey, are you guys done in there?" He said kind of out of breath, kinda like he had run there as fast as he could and struck a 'cool' pose. 

"Uh, yeah. We just got done. How long have you been out here?" you said, feeling your neck heat up and itch a little. He sighed, trying to catch his breath by sighing "Not very long. THE STAR NEVER HAS TO WAIT FOR ANYTHING... except for a date with you."

"Yeah..." you whispered and started to head to the hallway with your locker in it. "So, what exactly were you and Maka doing in there?" he questioned jogging to catch up with you. You sighed, your brain fried from trying to remember so much info, "Just writing notes we didn't get in class yesterday. Really, just boring stuff"

"Oh... Do you think maybe you could come over later and help me study? I don't really want to fail the next pop quiz Stein has planned for us..." he mumbled and glanced away. " Sure! I'd be happy to!" You got to your locker and took your books out, heading to class, and leaving the reader waiting for a next chapter. 

Vomment please,