''You.'' She finished her sentence with a blush.

''We're new here and we need our schedules.'' Kyuubi said politely.

Shizune blushed again. ''A-Ah yes. Th-The new students schedules. I have these here somewhere.'' She said picking up papers on her desk to look for the schedules.

''Ah! Here they are!'' Shizune said triumphantly as she held up the schedules. Then she gave them to Kyuubi, and her eyes fell on the adorable blonde boy besides him holding a puppy in his arms.

Shizune didn't even care for the dog but she squealed when she saw Naruto.

''Your so adorable!'' She squealed at Naruto. ''What's your name?''

''Uzumaki Naruto!'' Naruto stated proudly with a smile.

Shizune smiled at Naruto then looked at Kyuubi. ''Is he your boyfriend?'' Shizune asked.

''Little brother.'' Kyuubi corrected. He was use to the mistake and so was Naruto. They were always mistaken as a couple, they were always together.

''Oh. I'm sorry.'' Shizune said with an embarrassed smile.

''It's ok. I get it a lot. Well thanks for the schedules.'' Kyuubi said then he started to make his way out the office as did his gang.

''Bye Naruto-kun!'' Shizune called out and waved at the cute blonde.

Naruto smiled and waved back. ''Bye Shizune-san!'' Then he followed after his big brother.

Kyuubi handed out everyone's schedules. Sasori and Deidara had all the same classes together, of course. Neji and Gaara had all the same classes together, of course. Kiba and Shikamaru had all the same classes together, of course. And Kyuubi and Naruto had all the same classes except for that one that Shikamaru warned that they wouldn't have together.

Deidara groaned. ''We have English first period.'' Deidara said to Sasori with a pout. Deidara did not like English all that much. He liked art a lot better.

''Well we have art second period.'' Sasori said trying to make Deidara feel better.

Deidara smiled. ''Yeah! Come on Sasori. If we finish English we get to go to art. Let's go!'' Deidara cheered as he grabbed Sasori's wrist and dragged him down the hallway.

''Bye you guys! Bye Naru-chan!'' Deidara called back at them with a wave.

''Bye Deidara!'' Naruto said with a wave and they disappeared down the hall for English.

''Well, we better get going. Ne Naruto?'' Kyuubi asked.

Naruto smiled. ''Yeah!'' Naruto exclaimed then he gave Akumaru back to Kiba.

''You be good Akumaru. I promised the mister that you wouldn't bite.'' Naruto said to Akumaru that was now in Kiba's jacket again.

Akumaru licked Naruto's cheek in response.

Naruto laughed.

''Bye you guys!'' Naruto said then he grabbed Kyuubi's hand and they went down the hallway.

''You guys call me if you have any problem with A.K.A.T.S.U.K.I.'' Kyuubi spelled out hoping Naruto didn't know how to spell that.

''What's Akatsuki?'' Naruto asked.

Kyuubi laughed nervously. ''Nothing Kit. Let's just get going to class.'' Kyuubi said.

Naruto shrugged and continued to walk down the hallway holding Kyuubi's hand.

-Time skip-

''Yay! We're finally here!'' Naruto cheered as they found there reading class, finally.