Chapter 4

They soon arrived at the school. Sadly for them, they were still like hundreds of teens outside talking, laughing, flirting. Oh, there was a lot of that going on to Kyuubi's dismay.

The students all became silent when they saw 4 hot cars drive into the parking lot in a line.

The gang parked there cars and got out of them.

The students drooled at the hot teens that stepped out of the cars. But what they were really having eyes for was Naruto and Kyuubi.

All the girls and ukes were drooling over Kyuubi, while the guys all eyed Naruto.

Kyuubi glared at the guys that was looking at his little brother so hungrily. Kyuubi put an arm around Naruto's waist and held him close to him. He often played this roll of Naruto's protective boyfriend so people would understand that Naruto is off limits.

''Stay close.'' Kyuubi warned in Naruto's ear.

Naruto nodded noticing all the stares that were coming his way. The guys were looking at him as if he were something to eat.

Naruto clenched onto Kyuubi's shirt to hide from the stares. He really didn't like when people would stare at him that way. It scared the poor blonde.

Kyuubi held Naruto tighter and started to walk toward the school to get to the front door, ignoring all the whistles and comments he and Naruto were getting. The gang followed behind Kyuubi and Naruto.

''Hey hottie with the nice body!'' One guy called out at Naruto.

Kyuubi shot him his famous Uzumaki Death GlareTM at the guy.

The guy jumped a bit, Kyuubi did not look like the guy to mess with.

The group of eight finally made it inside the school.

''God, the bell didn't even ring yet and I think I'm gonna be in a couple of fights already.'' Kyuubi said as he remembered all those horny guys staring at Naruto.

''Calm down Kyuubi.'' Kiba said trying to relax his gang leader. ''Remember your not the only one here that can protect Naruto.'' Kiba said flashing a grin.

Akumaru, Kiba's dog, yipped to show he was here to protect Naruto also from under Kiba's jacket.

''You brought Akumaru?'' Kyuubi asked as he raised a perfect eyebrow.

''Yeah. I couldn't just leave him in that big house all by his lonesome.'' Kiba said petting Akamaru's head.

''Yeah you brought Akumaru! Can I hold him?'' Naruto asked with wide eyes at Kiba and a bright smile.

Kiba smiled back. ''Sure thing Naruto.'' Kiba said taking Akumaru out of his jacket and handing him to Naruto. Kiba had no problem with Naruto holding Akumaru. Akumaru likes him, just like anyone else that came in contact of the adorable blonde.

Akumaru licked Naruto's whiskered cheek. Naruto laughed.

Kyuubi smiled. He liked seeing Naruto smile and laugh. It's how he should look every time.

''Hey!'' Shouted an adult as soon as he saw the puppy in Naruto's arms. He had black hair and glasses. (It was the guy that teaches Konohamaru about ninja stuff. I just forgot his name and details on how he looked.) ''There are no dogs allowed in school!'' The man said running up to Naruto.

Naruto looked up at the teacher with big puppy dog eyes.

The man stopped and stared wide eyed at Naruto. Naruto was such an adorable creature that he often caused people to daze.

''Please mister.'' Naruto begged with a cute pout. ''Akumaru doesn't bite. Please please please.'' Naruto pleaded looking up at the man with his famous puppy dog look.