''A-Ah....'' That's all he could say right now. The man shook his head to get out all those dirty thoughts he was thinking about the blonde. ''I-I'm sorry. But it's school rules.'' The man said nicely.

Tears started to fill the rims of Naruto's eyes and his bottom lip started to quiver.

''Ok ok don't cry. I guess if you just hide him no one will notice.'' The man suggested so Naruto wouldn't cry.

Naruto cheered and hugged the man. ''Yeah thank you so much mister!'' Naruto cheered with a smile.

The man had to back away from Naruto because just by that body to body contact he started to get hard. What a pervert. He cleared his throat.

''Your welcome. Just make sure I don't see that dog again.'' The man warned.

Naruto flashed a breath taking smile. ''I promise!'' Naruto chimed.

The man had to turn around quickly and run down the hall way because his 'problem' was getting worse and he had a nosebleed to top it off.

Naruto stared strangely at the hall that the weird man ran off in. The he looked at the floor and there were blood drops in the direction he ran in. Naruto gasped and turned to the group.

''He's bleeding! Shouldn't someone help him?'' Naruto asked with worry and with Akumaru still in his arms. He just didn't know the effects he does to people when he does the slightest things.

''He'll be fine.'' Gaara said waving his hand in the direction the man ran in. ''Let's hurry up and get our schedules.'' Gaara suggested.

''Here Kiba.'' Naruto said holding out Akumaru to him. ''Since we're going in the main office.''

''It's ok Naruto. As long as you did what you just did to that guy. Akumaru will be fine.'' Kiba said with a laugh.

Naruto looked at him with an confused look. ''What did I do?'' Naruto asked innocently.

Deidara hugged Naruto. ''Awww Naru-chan! Your even cutier when you have no idea what's going on.'' Deidara squealed as he caressed his cheek and Naruto's together.

Naruto's cute confused look didn't change.

''Geez Deidara. You treat Naruto as if he's your baby.'' Sasori said.

''I wish he was!'' Deidara squealed. ''I want a baby just like Naru-chan! And your gonna get me one Sasori.'' Deidara said to his boyfriend.

''A baby?'' Sasori repeated confused. ''Where am I gonna get one of those?'' Sasori asked, a tad afraid of fatherhood.

''We'll adopt.'' Deidara said with a smile.

Sasori gulped.

Then the bell rang.

''The main office is down the hall to the right.'' Shikamaru informed.

Everyone looked at Shikamaru like, 'how do you know that?'

''When I saw making our schedules, I looked at the blueprints of the school.'' Shikamaru said with a shrug. ''But Kyuubi, all of your classes are with Naruto except for one. The other classes were full.''

Kyuubi sighed. ''Well I guess that's ok since it's just one. I'll figure something out.'' Kyuubi said looking at Naruto who was now laughing as Akumaru licked his cheek and smiled.

''Well let's get going.'' Kyuubi said and started to walk down the hallway.

Naruto and the rest of the gang followed behind him.

-time skip-

''Hello. My name is Shizune. How can I help y-'' The secretary of the main office stopped as the group in front of her were all good looking. Especially the one in front of her, Kyuubi.