Chapter 13

Snowflakes! Just a little author's note here. I'm sorry for not updating for almost a month...? I'm really very sorry! Actually, this chapter was really made a long time ago, but it seems like I forgot to publish it. But I knew I published it! Argghh! Gosh I'm really sorry snowflakes! Been busy with school so yeah. Here is it! 

❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄
Jack's POV

"Hey Jack! Any plans later after school?" Guy said following me.

"As I can remember, none. Why did you ask?" I asked him. He placed his arms over my shoulders.

"We're having a party tonight at a bar nearby. We're having some drinks," he whispered. We are walking at the school's hallway.

"I think I should pass," I said.

"What? But it's a party! Come on, Jack! School's going to end soon! Why not have some fun?" he said.

"Guy, listen. I'm not in the moo-" I caught a glimpse of Jake which made me stop for a moment.

I think I should go to the party to turn my attention away from Jake and Elsa.

"Jack? Ok. If that's what you want I will-" I interrupted Guy from talking.

"I have changed my mind. Maybe you're right. Maybe I should have some fun. I'm going to that party," I told him. His face brightened and he smiled.

"You made the right choice, Jack. Well, see you at the bar! 6:30!" he happily walked away from me.

I saw Jake looking at me. He walked towards me and opened his mouth to say something but I ignored him. I just walked past him. I felt guilt in my heart for doing that. But I am still not ready for him.

The classes ended quickly. I waited a few hours before I go to the party. I walked my way through the bar. It's not that far after all.

"I'm going to Guy's party," I said to the guards.

"The party's in the VIP room, sir. Please come in," One of them said. They opened the doors and let me in.

Party lights, blasting music, dancing people, and the smell of alcohol. I found my way through the stairs leading to the VIP room. I saw Guy outside the room and talking to a girl. He saw me and approached me.

"Jack! You came! The party's over there in the VIP room! You should go now!" he shouted because the music's too loud.

I nodded at him and went inside the room. Inside, I saw familiar and unfamiliar faces around. Some are dancing with the music. Some are talking to each other. While some are just drinking alcohols. I went to the bar and ordered a beer. I just sat there watching the party.

I just drank and drank until I heard people exclaiming. I looked at the people cheering and saw them bathing in paint. They looked very happy. I stood up and was about to go out the room when people rushed to me. I saw Guy holding a pail with paint inside it. Before I could react, he poured the dark brown paint all over me. People cheered and continued the party. God, I was still lucky I left my bag in the counter.

I wiped the paint on my face and started to remove the paint all over my body. Guy offered me a towel.

"I'm very sorry Jack. People asked for it," Guy looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"No it's okay. I actually enjoyed it. Now where is the restroom? I really need to go and clean myself," I laughed lightly.

"Yeah right. But the rest room is downstairs. Can you still go there?" Guy asked.

"Yes, of course. Also, do you have some clothes? I need to change,"

"I think so. I'll just hand them to you with your bag in the rest room," I nodded and went outside the room.

I went downstairs and people are looking at me. I ignored their looks and went directly inside the rest room. Wow, there's a separate place there where you can take a quick shower. Do they do that often to customers? Well maybe they do.

I rinsed the paint away from my body. I saw the clothes given by Guy and wore it. After shower, I looked at the mirror. I got surprised when I saw my hair still with the color of brown. I tried to wipe it away using the towel but nothing happened. I looked like Jake now that I have brown hair. I ignored it and went outside the rest room.

I didn't bother going upstairs to the VIP room and stayed downstairs. I felt my phone vibrate. Guy texted me.

Uhhm. Jack, the paint may get hard to wipe away with your hair. But I'm sure it will come back to normal in a few days. Sorry again bro.

I laughed at his text. I also got:

13 missed calls from Hiccup

18 missed calls from Mom

6 missed calls from Dad

Crap, I forgot to tell them I'm going to a party!

8 missed calls from Jake.

He called? Does he care? Of course he cared! I'm the only one who thinks that he doesn't. God, I feel really guilty.

I ordered a beer from the bartender. One last drink and I am completely drunk.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛
Elsa's POV

Anna, Merida, Punzie, and I are inside a bar. Yep, we go to bars. But we don't get completely drunk. We just go here to chill, dance, party and maybe, drink a little alcohol. We are at a separate area from the dance floor. The VIP room's reserved for a party so we stayed here.

"I want to be in the VIP room!" Punzie whined once again.

"Ey Punz. One last whine from ye and I em gonna tape yer mouth up!" Merida looks really pissed.

"You're really harsh to me Merida!" Rapunzel pouted like a child. We laughed at her reaction.

"I really like their chocolate-dipped marshmallows here!" Anna said and ate three marshmallows at the same time. The marshmallows are made especially for us, the Season Princesses And a Queen or SPAQ for short. We are regular customers here, actually.

"Hey Anna! Easy or you'll choke," I tapped her shoulder and stuffed a marshmallow in my mouth.

"Spring Princess really loves chocolate," Rapunzel stated.

"So does de Queen," I stopped eating marshmallows.

"Offf course. It's chocolate for heaven's sake!" We laughed.

"Hey princesses, I'm just gonna go to the rest room," I informed them. They nodded and I went to the rest room.

When I got out, I saw someone somehow familiar sitting beside the counter. He's drinking and he already looked drunk. I went near him. I saw his messy brown hair even if the lights were not that clear. Is it Jake? Yes it's Jake! What is he doing here? I came even closer and saw a girl sat beside him.

Why is Jake here? I thought he didn't go to bars. He looks happy talking to that girl. Suddenly, I felt an urge to punch that witch. Ughhhhh! Calm down Elsa! Maybe she was just a friend of his. Maybe he was just invited by a friend to go to this bar and he couldn't just say no.

God! I feel really jealous. Am I not good enough for him? Is he tired of our relationship? Did he find someone better than me?

My thoughts were interrupted when she leaned closer to him and kissed him.

Jealousy. Anger. Disappointment. Sadness.

◀•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•▶
Author's Note:

The next update will be slow. I got busy with school so sorry for another late and crappy chapter. Please bear with me! Love ya' all!