Chapter 12

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕
Elsa's POV

School's ending soon. I'm going to meet Jake's family soon too.

The rumors were still present in the school. Students have been talking about it. Even the teachers are already aware of it. But thank God, they still doesn't know who's who.

I am currently sitting on a bench in a park near our school. Jake said that we have to talk. I agreed because I also have to tell him about the rumors in our school. Jake arrived and sat beside me. He suddenly hugged me.

"Hey, what's the problem? Is there something wrong?" I asked him and making him face me.

"Uhmm, N-no nothing's wrong. I just missed you, babe," he said. I pecked him on his lips making him blush. I laughed at his look.

"I missed you too babe! Awwwe you're so cute when you blush!" he blushed even more. Hahaha! He's so cute!

"I'm n-not bl-blushing! Why does it feel so hot in here?!" he asked changing the topic.

"Yeah sure. You are not really blushing. Not really," I sarcastically said.

"I am not blushing! Anyways, I need to tell you something," he said.

"Me too. You go first."

"No, you should go first," he said.

"No, you first," I demanded.

"Well, ladies first," he said.

"Ok, you win. I'll go first. Please don't freak out," his eyes widened.

"What? Please don't tell me you're expecting," now my eyes widened.

"What the?! No I'm not pregnant! Where did that even come from?!"

"I don't know, it just came out of my mouth. I'm sorry I didn't mean that. But where shouldn't I freak out?" he asked.

"Ok, here is it. So there are rumors in school," I paused.

"Rumors about?" he asked.

"Rumors about a Disney student and a Dreamworks student who are dating," I explained.

"How? What? When? Crap! Do they know who we are?" he asked.

"Easy on the questions. No, they don't know who we are. I don't know how they found out," I answered him. He buried his face on his two hands.

"What are we gonna do?" he asked.

"Hey, don't worry. They're not gonna know if we don't give them clues. And as a matter of fact, school is ending soon so I'm sure they are going to stop it soon," I assured him.

"Jake, so what's the thing you are going to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah about that. Uhmm babe? Would you like to move the date of you meeting my family?"

"Move closer or move farther?" I asked.

"Move closer. I would like you to meet them earlier, like the night the school will end. Please?" he explained.

"Oh of course! I would like to meet them as soon as possible. But can you tell me, what's the rush?"

"Nothing. I just wanted you to meet them sooner," he said.

"Do you think your family will like me? I mean, you're from Dreamworks and I'm from Disney. I'm sure that they know the rules, right?" I nervously asked.

Please tell me they will!

"Yeah, they know about the rules and they agreed on it," he saw me pouting so he smiled. "But I'm sure they are going to like you. Especially Emma, my little sister," he added. My eyes brightened and I hugged him.