Liam and Zayn both smiled at the tiny blonde and Zayn said, "Yes, baby. We're going to get you some colors," with a tickle to Niall's tummy which resulted in the boy breaking into a fit of giggles.

"Well I say we get down to Tesco and pick some things up," Liam said. That received eager nods from all three boys, so the two fathers helped each of the boys apply their shoes and they headed down to Tesco!

+

Once at Tesco, Liam grabbed a shopping cart from in front of the store and walked inside. "Ni, do you want to sit in the cart?" He asked. Niall nodded, as he'd sat in the cart last time they'd come to the store and he found it incredibly fun. So, Liam picked the tiny boy up and placed him in the child's seat in the cart.

The family strolled around the store for a few minutes before finding backpacks.

"Daddy! Look! It's a Spider Man backpack! Look, daddy, look!" Louis exclaimed, pulling on Liam's shirt as he tried to run toward the Spider Man backpack. "I see bud, I see, but it's not going anywhere so calm down, okay?" Liam replied, making Louis calm down. He nodded and just latched onto Liam's hand as they walked the rest of the way towards the backpacks.

"Ni, do you want to get out to look?" Liam asked. Niall thought for a second, then slowly nodded his head and allowed Liam to pick him up and place him on the ground. "Go look for backpacks and when you find one you like, come tell me and daddy," Zayn said to the boys. They all nodded their head and walked towards the racks. Well, two of the boys did. Niall grabbed Liam's hand again and quietly stated, "Come with me, daddy." Liam smiled and allowed Niall to walk him toward the backpacks, while Zayn stayed behind and smiled at just how much his life had changed for the better.

Soon, Harry had found himself a Paw Patrol backpack and Niall had found one that was in the shape of a puppy. The two fathers just adored how excited the boys were over the backpacks and they were incredibly happy that they caused those cheek breaking grins.

After getting the backpacks in the cart, as well as Niall, the family headed over to the school supplies section and looked for everything the boys needed

After getting the backpacks in the cart, as well as Niall, the family headed over to the school supplies section and looked for everything the boys needed. "Boo, can you go grab two notebooks and a folder?" Zayn asked. Louis nodded and walked down the aisle until his eyes landed on the notebooks and folders. He put his finger on his chin, looking as if he were in deep thoughts, before choosing a red notebook, a blue notebook, and a green folder. "Here, baba!" Louis exclaimed, handing the items to Zayn who then threw them in the cart. "Thank you, bud," Zayn replied, ruffling Louis' hair, who then scowled because apparently he didn't want Zayn to 'mess up his do.' That made Zayn laugh at how adorable Louis was and he promised not to do it again.

A few more minutes later, and Liam was helping Niall and Harry load the last of their colors and pencils into the cart. They ended up buying way more crayons and markers than needed, but hey, they needed them for the house too!

So, once the family of five had grabbed all their items, they decided to grab lunch boxes for the boys. Harry got a blue one, Louis got a red one, and Niall got a green one. Liam and Zayn decided that was probably enough for the boys, so they headed up to the cashier to ring up all their items.