Raya (Part 2)

Kevin Pov

So Ive been trying to call Raya but she wont answer any of my calls or reply to my text. I don't know what I did that was so wrong. I didn't even say anything wrong. I know it seems like I'm bugging her but im calling her one last time!

Phone Convo

Raya: WHAT?

Me: Well damn...hello to you too.

Raya: KEVIN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?

Me: Why are you so mad at me. What did I do Raya?

Raya: You obviously love your fans more than you love me.

Me: Raya forreal? Baby you know thats not true. You mean the world too me. And I would never let anyone come between us.

Raya: But your "fans" already did that. Bye Kev. (Hangs up)

End of Phone Convo

Wtf. Did she just break up with me. I cant believe she just did that. All she had to do was listen to me and trust me. Why was that so hard for her to do.

Daniel: Yo Kev, you should check your twitter. And look at Raya's page. 

"Everytime I think im in love.......I realize how Im not worthy enough"

Why would Raya post something like this on twitter. Well guess what....2 can play at that game.

"My digaz mean the world to me.....it doesn't matter how big or small the situation, y'all always have my back."

After I shared my post on twitter. I took a little nap!

Raya Pov

Ok Kevin is really pissing me off. I had kev's back since Day 1.

So I keep getting mean comments but this time they are tagging Kevin in it.

"Girl please.....Kevin to good for you."

"Kev....you should of listened to us...we told you she was just a piece of shit."

"You guys leave Raya alone....Raya I think you are really pretty. Don't let the jealousy get to you."

"Who the fuck jealous though. She ain't nothing she fake af. Kevin please tell me you broke up with her?"

"I don't understand why y'all hating on Raya though. Raya probably prettier than all of y'all who talking shit."

Damn (tears up a little) I knew if I dated Kevin this was gonna happen (sighs)

Kev Pov

Devin: Kev wake up. You been sleep for 3 hours.

Daniel: And you was snoring hella loud.

Me: Whatever!

I checked my twitter and I noticed all the things people were saying. I just shook my head.

"Look digaz, I love y'all but Raya is my Girlfriend and you guys need to respect that. She didn't do anything wrong at all. So I'm asking you guys to please stop with the hate comments. And Raya I know me and you are not speaking to each other right now but baby I love you. And I would never forgive myself if I loose you over some thing like this. I know I said it before but I'm going to say it again, I love you and I know you know that, you was supposed to trust me. I would never let anything or anyone hurt you. So I love you guys and stay gizzy and please be nice to my babygirl."

After I posted that I sat down to watch spongebob bc I was really in my feelings and I needed something to make me laugh.

20 min later there was A knock at the door. So I opened my the door and Raya jumped in my arms.

Raya: (crying) Im soo sorry for being selfish. Im sorry Kevin

Me: Its all good thuggoodess  ( smirks)

Raya: (giggles) Whatever you say kevikev.

Daniel: Damn man. I wish I had a girlfriend to fight and makeup with.

Devin: Bruh......Daniel you tripping bro.

Daniel: What....Kevin is Childish af. And Raya is Fine af.....thats relationship goals.

Me: (laughs) Desperate!

Raya: Aww its ok Danny (bear hugs him)

Daniel: (wipes away his fake tears) Aww thanks Ray.

Everyone: (laughs)

rayaglizzy010 Sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoyed it. Bruh Daniel was lowkey Tripping but I love yall. And remember if you want an Imagine feel free to message me. 😘😘😘