FIVE -----> INSTAGRAM

Start from the beginning

troyesivan: but but but sebastian stan

troyesivan: how could you resist that face

arendaleiris: i've done it before tbh

username: savage

imsebastianstan: i feel so loved

elizabetholsen: what's funny is that matt hasn't commented on this

matthewdaddario: iris told me not to cause drama so i'm obeying her orders

arendaleiris: :)

matthewdaddario: what she says goes

arendaleiris: thanks matty :) x

username: OMFG MATTRIS

___________________________

COULD THIS BE THE REAL-LIFE CIVIL WAR? CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR'S SEBASTIAN STAN AND SHADOWHUNTERS' MATTHEW DADDARIO ARE FIGHTING FOR 2016's 'IT GIRL' IRIS ARENDALE

Over the past few weeks, Captain America: Civil War's Sebastian Stan and The Flash's Iris Arendale have been very flirty on social media from Instagram to Twitter. It started when Captain America: Civil War's Elizabeth Olsen commented on Caleb Arendale's recent post of him and his older sister getting ready to go to Comic Con, saying that Iris is Sebastian's celebrity crush. Iris being the Iris we all know and love replied by saying how cute she thinks it is that she is Sebastian Stan's celebrity crush. Soon enough, it was revealed that Sebastian Stan is actually Iris' celebrity crush too.

During Comic Con weekend, they spent a lot of time together. They both attended each other's panels and meet & greets while hanging out outside of Los Angeles Convention Center. On the second day of Comic Con, the two stars went on an 'unofficial date' where Sebastian bought her fish and chips from LA's famous fish & chips restaurant. Now, that might not be the most romantic meal but there were pictures taken by sources where the two can be seen being cuddly and lovey-dovey with each other. Is Sebris actually real or was it just a short fling?

Rumors have been going around that Iris Arendale is officially in a relationship with her Shadowhunters co-star Matthew Daddario. These rumors have been floating around ever since it was announced that the two would become the second power-duo on the show. It was also recently announced that the directors and writers of the show have been thinking about making both of their characters fall in love with each other. Author of the Mortal Instruments series, Cassandra Clare did not like the idea at first but as soon as she saw how Arendale and Daddario's characters really fit with each other, she approved the idea of both characters having a romantic relationship.

For those who haven't watched the first season of Shadowhunters yet, Iris Arendale plays the beautiful Athena Beatrice Penwain who was born to be one of the most powerful Shadowhunters to ever step foot on Earth. Athena never knew her real parents because they had died during the Uprising and Valentine took her in as his own. She was trained to be evil but she ran away from Valentine at the age of eleven. She ran away to Idris as Serena Hennig thinking that maybe the people at Idris would take her in. Just like Jace Wayland, Maryse and Robert Lightwood took her in knowing who she really was but they never told her that they knew for if Athena knew that they knew who she was, she would choose to run away again. During her first year at Idris, she was put into multiple classes with the Lightwood's eldest son Alec Lightwood because they believed that she was too well trained to be in the same classes as Isabelle and Jace. Short story, long, Valentine came after Athena once again and she ran away to New York where she met a warlock named Dot who took care of her. A few years later, Alec and Jace find her in an alley in New York while fighting demons and that's where the story begins.

Throughout the first season of Shadowhunters, Iris' character and Matthew's character become flirty with each other and start to develop feelings for each other although Alec is still trying to figure out his true sexuality. Although many fans of the series would like the show to be just like the books, many agree that #Athlec would be more interesting to see than #Malec due to the characters' close relationship with each other. In our recent article "Reasons why Athlec would be better than Malec", you can see why exactly many agree that Athlec is a strong match.

Since the two will become more closer on set, it would not be surprising that they become closer off set too. In fact, they could be stepping up their off-set relationship. In Iris Arendale's recent Instagram post, Matthew had accompanied her and her brothers to Universal Studios which means that this could have been where Iris wanted to take Matthew with her so that he can become closer to her family, especially her siblings. I mean, that's a big step to becoming a official couple, meeting the family.

Also, after their trip to Universal Studios in Hollywood, Matthew tweeted "Great day with @IrisArendaleOfficial, can't wait for our next trip to Oregon with both of our siblings". Could this just be a friendly trip or could this be the official start of Mattris? Who's team are you on? Comment below!

Team Mattris or Team Sebris?

___________________________

* Author's Note * 

Hello readers! If you like this story, please vote, comment, & share this story with your friends and followers! It'd really mean a lot if you do those things because I really want to share my stories with everyone

Hello readers! If you like this story, please vote, comment, & share this story with your friends and followers! It'd really mean a lot if you do those things because I really want to share my stories with everyone. I love all my readers and I will be uploading more content soon so stay tuned!

P.S. If you didn't notice, the whole Athlec thing is not so lowkey actually my whole Alec Lightwood story "impossible" ☺️✌🏻️

- alphaxlightwood