[6] Revenge Turns to Mistakes

"Why do you want to know where Jon is?" Nikki asked

"Please, Nikki. I know it may not sound like the best thing, but I seriously just need to talk to him." Bailey said. She clearly didn't know if she was lying or if she was telling the truth. She still honestly had no clue why she wanted to go see Jon.

"Bailey, I swear if you guys end of having sex again, I will come after you." Nikki said, sternly, "Jon won't stop you from trying to have sex with him, and I know you're vulnerable right now, but having sex with Jon isn't going to fix that."

"I'm not trying to have sex with him, Nikki, I swear." Bailey said, honestly. Maybe she did just want to have a chat with Jon. She knew that she had told him to stay away, but the issue is that she was the one that couldn't stay away. She knew for a fact that he would laugh at her because she said that she wouldn't go to him if this happened.

Nikki sighed, "His room is room 427."

Bailey knocked on the door, not even thinking that it was almost twelve thirty in the morning and he could be sleeping. She didn't know what to expect when that door opened. She honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jon already had some girl in there with him.

She had barely realized that the door had opened to reveal Jon in just a pair of boxers.

"Bailey?" Jon questioned, tiredly. He was almost asleep when he had heard a knock on the door. This was clearly the last person he expected to be here.

Bailey sent him a small smile, "I-I know you probably don't want to talk to me because I was such a bitch to you earlier."

Bailey didn't know why she was so nervous. It was something that always happened when she was having a talk with Jon.

Jon stared at her, "Yeah, you kind of were. Why are you here?"

"I-I umm promised I wouldn't show up here if this happened, but-" Bailey's voice cracked, "it happened and I didn't know where else to go."

Jon peeked his head out if the room and looked down both ends of the hallway, before pulling Bailey into the room. He shut the door, quietly, making sure to not wake Colby.

"Come on."

Bailey followed Jon, slowly to his room. She didn't know what was about to happen, but she had to control herself. Nikki was right in what she had told Bailey. Sex isn't going to help with what just happened. As soon as she heard Jon shut and lock his room door, she knew she was in trouble.

"So what happened?" Jon asked, not trying to push her too much. He knew how much Bailey hated looking weak. If she knew that Jon was trying to comfort her then she would immediately close up.