[2] The Talk About the Past

"Will you two stop looking at me like that?" Jon asked, running a hand through his hair

"Will you two stop looking at me like that?" Jon asked, running a hand through his hair. The twins sent each other a look before fixing their glares back on him.

"How could you be so stupid?" Nikki asked.

"I didn't know." Jon said, defending himself. He obviously regretted telling the twins about the situation that had occurred earlier that day.

"How could you have not known what she looked like?" Brie questioned, "We have never met her, but we've seen her plenty of times on Joe's lock screen."

Nikki sighed, "They've been together for two and a half years. I don't understand how you couldn't have at least seen a picture of her."

Jon rolled his eyes, "You're right, I'm sorry that my life didn't revolve around finding out what Joe's girlfriend looked like."

Jon sighed, "It honestly doesn't matter. We haven't talked since I left New York, so it's fine for now." Nikki glared at him, "Okay, that wasn't worded correctly. I meant that it won't happen again. I know that it was wrong, even if I had no lie who she was."

"Can we just talk about how this girl has been dating Joe for almost three years, and she hasn't not once met you guys? I mean I understand that you guys haven't met because of the time and stuff, but I mean c'mon there's Google. She could have easily searched you guys up on Google and known what you guys looked like." Nikki said, rolling her eyes.

Brie's eyes widened, "What if she did know what you guys looked like? What if she knew that you were Joe's friend when you guys were sleeping together?"

"I'm almost positive that she didn't know, Brie." He said, "She couldn't have know that it was me. The way that she reacted when she saw me earlier was enough to prove that."

Brie rolled her eyes, "You don't know that for sure. Maybe-"

Brie was cut off with a knock on the locker room door.

Jon got up from the bench, "That's probably Stephanie, she said she wanted to talk to me about something."

Bailey watched as the door opened to reveal a shirtless Jon

"Umm hi..I-" She didn't know what has gotten into her. She was usually so confident and loud. It was something about Jon and seeing him now that made her extremely nervous.