[1] The Blast From the Past

"Jon

"Jon." Colby slapped his bare back, "Jon, get up."

Jon groaned loudly into his pillow.

"Dude, seriously? Get up and get rid of the girl. We're going out to the gym." Colby told him. Dean muttered incoherently into his pillow, "C'mon, man, Joe went to go pick up his girl from the airport, and I will not go train alone."

Jon's eyes opened slowly, as they adjusted to the bright lit room, "What time is it?"

Colby rolled his eyes, "7:24. We have an interview at noon, so get your shit together so we can go train."

Jon's head hit the pillow with a groan, "Can you get rid of her?"

Colby gave him a look of disbelief, "No. Now get your ass up so we can go." Colby rolled his eyes, "Joe wants us to meet his girl when he gets here so that just takes more time away from training."

Jon sighed as he threw the covers off, "He's been seeing her for how long and we finally get to meet her?"

Jon immediately pulled on his basketball shorts.

"Almost 2 and a half years." Colby answered. He motioned to the girl that was still half asleep on the bed, "Get rid of her, so we can go."

Jon gave him a look, "You're talking about her as if she's a piece of trash."

"I'm sorry I offended your one night stand." Colby muttered, "You'll find someone else tonight, it's no big deal."

"Don't like to repeat girls, that's just weird." Jon said before licking his lips, "Unless it's Sweetheart, she was a special one that got an entire week."

"Was she that small blonde with the really pretty eyes?" Colby asked.

Jon smiled at that he thought of Sweetheart. He had spent an entire week with that girl -- something that he had never done with any girl before. She was different from the rest of his one night stands. It was definitely impossible to forget someone as beautiful as her.

That week was something that was engraved in his head for the past six months. It was the only time that he regretted having to come back on the road. He knew it would have never worked out, but there was never anything wrong with having a little fun.

"That's her." Jon answered as he pulled on his shirt.

Colby rolled his eyes, "I'll be waiting outside. Hurry up, please."

Jon gave him a mock salute as he walked out of the room.

Jon couldn't stop himself from thinking about Sweetheart. It's been months yet the image of her was still stuck in his head. Now, thanks to Colby, he'll probably have to take a lot of cold showers by the end of the day.

 Now, thanks to Colby, he'll probably have to take a lot of cold showers by the end of the day

"Ryder, stop running or I'm putting you in time out." Bailey said, sternly. Her five year old looked up at her with a pout.

"But, mommy, I'm bored." Ryder whined. Bailey sighed as she looked around the empty private gym area.

"There's no reason to be so stern with him, babe. I told you that you could have stayed at the hotel." Her boyfriend mumbled from his stretching position on the floor.

Bailey sent him a smile, "I really want to meet your friends though. Ryder will crash in twenty minutes top."

"It's been two and a half years, they can wait a couple more hours." He told her.

"I still can't believe I haven't met them, these guys are like your brothers." She said.

"Well this is the first time that you've agreed to even come to a show because you refuse to watch it."

Bailey shrugged, "Sorry, not sorry."

"The rest of the Shield has arrived!"

Bailey immediately looked towards the door. Her breathe caught in her throat.

"We haven't been the Shield in almost two years." Jon rolled his eyes.

"The Shield will never die." Colby said, causing Jon to give him a shove.

Colby was the first one of the pair to look up. His eyes immediately met the small blonde sitting on the bench. His eyes widened in realization.

Bailey stared back at him, clearly remembering him. Her eyes didn't stay on him for long, instead they moved to the man with the shorter hair.

It was him. It was the one man that she had actually been so physically attracted to other than her boyfriend. The one man that made her question her entire relationship with her boyfriend. The man that she had an affair with for an entire week. She had a chance to stop it, but she never did.

Colby immediately gave Jon a nudge before motioning to her with his head.

Jon gave him a confused look before glancing to where he motioned. His walking immediately came to a stop as he stared at the blonde.

"No fucking way." Jon muttered. Bailey immediately looked away from him and towards her boyfriend.

"There's no way." Jon said, looking at Colby. Colby ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm pretty sure that's the same girl we were talking about this morning."

Jon cringed. There was no way that this girl sitting next to Joe was his Sweetheart. There was no way that he had a thing with her while she was with Joe. It was obvious that she was his brother's girl. His Sweetheart was his brother's girl. The thought of that made him nauseous. He had a thing with his brother's girl and he felt like he was going to be sick.

Joe looked up from his stretching position and saw his two best friends, "Guys, come here. I want you to meet someone."

Bailey put on a fake smile as they both walked over to them. No matter how bad she would feel about it, she couldn't let Joe find out. Sure, Joe has cheated on her, but this was different. She cheated on him with his best friend -- she may have not known at the time, but that didn't matter. Out of all the men in the world that could have been his best friend, it just had to be him. It had to be the guy that she decided to have a one night --correction, one week stand with.

She didn't understand how she could've been so stupid. She has been dating Joe for two and a half years, she should have at least known what his best friend looked like. These men were professional wrestlers, she could have easily googled them.

What was she suppose to do? Lie to her boyfriends face? Was she suppose to enjoy staying with her boyfriend for the next week with this man staying a couple doors down?

Before anyone could be reintroduced, Jon caught the eyes of a very hyper five year old.

"Dean!"

Jon suddenly felt little arms wrap around the back of his legs. He looked at Joe, who was clearly confused. He sighed as he looked at the floor. Who would have known that after six months the kid would remember him?

Bailey immediately cringed. She hated that she let him stay with her for a night. Ryder had immediately taken a liking to him, something that Joe still hadn't achieved. Ryder had talked and asked about him for months, no matter how many times Bailey scolded him about it.

She immediately noticed the look of confusion on Joe's face. She knew that-that meant she had to explain herself to him. She didn't want to do that because she didn't know what she would tell him. How was she suppose to explain how her son had already known his best friend and she didn't?

Well, so much for keeping their knowledge of each other from Joe.

I'm really excited for this story. I have a lot of ideas for this and I like that I have another story to take my mind off of my other story.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed.

Love you guys,
DianaUnstableAmbrose ❤ 💋