Chapter 9

( blizzard8579 put this in yo quote book )

Sans P.O.V

No that can't be! I guess we're..."Do you have any friends?" I looked at her for questioning that "what's a friend?" I said kind of embarrassed I don't know what even is a friend "A friend is a person you can rely on, a person you can trust sincerely, and promises to always be there for you, no matter how much pain inside and out..They will be there..by your side, even if you don't think so" she said while tearing up while smiling, I wiped her tears away with my thumb (or thumb bone...idk) "Well I only have one friend.." she looked at me "Who is it?" I looked at her and smiled "You." She looked at me and tackled me in hug and cried more on my shoulder. I finally have a..Friend and I never knew i would be happy.

Your P.O.V

Honestly you didn't care if he was complete fuckface at first, all you care about is that your Finally not alone in your thoughts anymore... 'I don't want to be alone anymore...' now your having this supreme headache. You hissed and your your vision became blurry, Your ears kept ringing, You just saw red,black,white,gold and a faint voice screaming "(Y/N) NO!!!!" And you blacked out

Sans P.O.V

"(Y/N) NO!!!!" I Screamed tearing up and catching her and teleporting her in my room and getting blankets and pillows, sitting next to her on my bed 'Oh God out of all things why did it have to be my only friend?!' I was probably just staring at (Y/n) sweating, crossing my fingers, and probably praying she's ok "Brother, have you seen-" Oh God papyrus... "BROTHER WHAT IN THE NAME OF ASGORE HAPPENED TO (Y/N)?!?!?!" He ran over to me, Almost crying "Shh..it's gonna be alright paps, she's gonna be ok, Let's hope she is. She would really appreciate that...Right?" I said hugging paps and rubbing his back, trying to comfort him "S-Sans, Please don't tell me this is one of your J-jokes again, i-is it?" He said between sobs, Oh God..why am I living through a lie..."No it's not...I don't know what happened, we were just....Talking, and coming back inside but she just..I don't know.." Shit I made it worse "I'm never letting (y/n) get out of the house. Sans, Please...I know you don't keep your promises, but..Just please promise your gonna do this for me?" OH DEAR LORD WHEN WILL THIS STOP! But I still kinda agree with paps...I don't want the kid hurt, I'm really worried about her, Heck she's probably stuck in my mind that I can't even think right! I hate to admit this but, I...L-like...(Y/n)....I'm guessing it was really obvi- "Sans? Earth to sans?" I snapped out of it "W-What?"....wait a minute, I know what he's going to- I swear I will get that crap eating smirk off his fucking face "What?!" "Oh nothing, brother...I SHIP YOU TWO, FUCKING SOULMATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OK! THATS IT!!!! IM DONE!!!!!!! "OH YA LITTLE FUCKER COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!" He jumped out the window while I just teleported out and ran after him "I know your weakness, sans!!" Yep, he was right. I huffed "Nope... Nahp...i-im...Gonna-" and I fell to the snow and fell asleep.

Papyrus P.O.V

I ran faster when sans kept popping up beside me or behind me, that little cheater. Heck he can't even catch me without falling asleep! I sighed and walked over to him "Lazy bones" I said while Carrying him inside and placing him next to (y/n) on his bed "OTP right there" I said while snorting and walking out of his room "Good night, lovebirds" I said while closing the door behind me.

NEW P.O.V! yey! Welp! There ya have a quote, A new P.O.V, SHIPPPPPP, OTP of urself with sans XD and Papyrus being the annoying but Kawaii SIN-amoroll! XD I almost forgot to say this, CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!