chapter 2 - an act of kindness

Your P.O.V

You woke up and pain filled every part on your body,"where- oww!"you looked down to see a patch of beautiful golden flowers which broke most of your fall.You tried to get yourself up and that you remembered what happened before your fall,
"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"..." You were a bit mad but sad that you left your home and family
"Where am I?" You said to yourself
"H- hello?" I voice in the distance of the place you were in spoke out
"Is anyone there?" You asked. A little yellow flower popped out of the ground "oh,hello there h-human!" It said "and hello to you little flower!" You happily said "oh it must be very rude of me,I'm flowey! Flowey the flower!" He said "I'm Y/n!" You chanted to brighten the mood,"what a nice name you have!"he said a bit more friendly than any person you've met "thank you yours does too!"
*°After a few personification stuff later°*

"So y/n what are you doing here? Do you even know what could even happen if you went down here!"he said a bit frightened and worried "wait down?" "Yes! Well look up!" You looked up to see a humongous hole above you with sunlight over your head"woah..." Your eyes sparkled by the sunshine "Y/n?" "Yes Flowey?"
He looked at you very seriously "so?" "Wait a minute i'v heard of this place! This is the underground where the monsters were sealed by the barrier!" "Do you know what the monsters will do to you?" He asked "...no..?" You were worried on what they would do to you "they will kill you down here! If they don't kill you then you will be their slaves or take you to the king!"
"Well I won't let them get their hands on me! Nope!" He laughed as a response "so flowey can you lead me to the place I should be heading to?" "Sure" he hopped out of the ground and place some vines around your shoulder "ok what we should do first though is to avoid to-"
"Why hello my dear!" A woman voice came from the darkness,revealing a goat woman dressed in a black and red dress "uh...h-hi..?" You squeaked a bit cause you were a bit frightened
ANNNNNNDD THE CLIFFHANGER!!!
I know I know it's a bit...doozy here hehe sooooo yah bbyyyeee!!!--Jan the mustachyo potato