s i x t y t h r e e

* literally so mad the gifs aren't working @wattpad fix this shit*

I walked down the remaining stairs and taking a seat on the bottom stairs and waiting for Nate to show up. If he was as desperate to talk to me than you think he'd be here earlier then me.

I got up as I seen his masculine figure walk down the field, he looked good. As soon as I seen him come closer I met him halfway. His face seemed stressed out but as soon as I was in reach I raised my hand up slapping it across his face.

"Okay I deserved that," He muttered holding the right side of his face before I raised my hand again slapping the other side.

"You deserve so much more!" I yell at him as he finally regained himself and I rested my hands.

"Amaya please believe me when I say I'm sorry," He whined making me laugh.

"Believe you? I did fucking believe you and you know what?" I asked him, "You fucked adalyn you piece of shit!"

"I kn-"

"You hurt me! You fucking broke me! Because I trusted you knowing you are literally the worst person ever! And you know what I should fucking break your dick just for breaking my heart!" I yell throwing my hands around.

"I'm not asking for you to forgive me because I know you won't. There is no explanation for what I did besides me being an absolute fuck up," He sigh going on as my breath raged, "I love you Amaya and I probably not being believable right now but I do. And this is the last fucking way I want to go out,"

"Nathan," I sigh trying to calm myself, "you fucked up, really bad and I honestly will never forgive you or trust you and I probably won't talk to you for the rest of my life,"

"I just don't know if I'm ready to loose you," He sighed looking at me with sympathy, "You're honestly the best girl I've ever met,"

"I don't want to be with you Nate and never will I," I explain trying to keep calm, "And I never have, we can't be together" I lie.

He looked shocked at my words, I was surprised I just lied about not wanting to be with Nate,  "Don't fucking lie to me Amaya! You even said it yourself you liked me and now it's like we we're never a thing. Don't play that bullshit with me," He yelled getting red in the face,

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to be with me and I swear to god I'll leave you alone," he scoffed.

There was a moment of silence around us as my heart beat picked up and I could feel the tension pick up and felt the air getting thicker. Either way I was setting myself up, but it was true. I could not be with Nathan Maloley.

"I don't want to be with you," I finally say letting out a shaky breath, "I hate you so so so so much and I don't ever want to be with you,"

He looked like he just seen someone die and I honestly never felt more hurt. I knew what I was doing was right no matter how bad it felt. It broke my heart that I stood there and lied to him. I wanted him, but I couldn't seem to keep him all to myself no matter how hard I tried.

"Alright," He said in a monotone voice, "Like I said Amaya, I'm truly sorry,"

I nodded my head in a lost for words he walked up to me making my breath hitched but just opened his arms to me. I wrapped my arms around him enduring this last hug as he kissed the top of my head before walking away back up the stairs.

And now I was alone, again.

⭐⭐⭐

Wow the shit that went down here....boyyyyy

Who do you think is right?

Should Nate be forgiven or should Amaya move on???