s i x t y o n e

I was in Sammy and Roman's room currently holding my hand in a cup of ice. I don't know what happened to Adalyn and quite frankly I didn't care. I didn't care if I killed her, gave her a concussion, or broke her nose. I fucking hated both of them.

You know I shouldn't be mad at Adalyn, because I knew she'd pull a stunt like this. I should shoot Nate in the face for being so vulnerable and letting it fucking happen! And he can't use the 'I was drunk' excuse because it was clear he wasn't.

"Here's some pain pills," Trevor handed me the small cherry pills and I quickly scarfed them down along with some water waiting for them to kick in.

There were some loud banging noises before the bedroom door flew open, "Where the hell is he!?" Andrea growled giving everyone a death stare.

Derek walked in behind her looking stressed as ever before walking over to me and giving me a tight hug, "I told you I'd kill him for you,"

"Go ahead, I'll help," I groan out taking my hand from the ice and wrapping it in a towel.

"I swear to god! When I see her and him they're gonna get the beaters," Andrea scoffed taking of her heels and throwing them across the room.

"Andrea it's okay," Derek said walking over there to calm her.

"No it's not! They hurt my baby," She whined looking as if she was holding back a cry, "This trip was supposed to be stress free,"

"Yeah and now I'm ready to go home," I sigh cleaning the smeared makeup from under my eyes.

"Me too," Roman groaned, "I feel like bringing that girl was like bringing the drama,"

"She is fucking drama!" Andrea yelled, "But all you guys wanted to do was tell us to play nice, well see what playing nice got u-"

There was a knock on the door causing us all to freeze and look at the white door but I think everyone got the hint as of who was on the other side.

Sammy went to open it letting out a groan, "What Nate?"

"I just want to talk to her," He sighed.

My heart sped up a bit. I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't even want to see him but at the same time I did. I wanted him to know how much he hurt me and how much I hated him.

"Dude, we have to go through this again?" Sammy asked, "You fucked up Nate, she doesn't want to see you,"

"So what? Are you in there fucking her to make her feel better!?" Nate yelled making everyone raise their eyebrows.

"She's gonna need more than sex to make her feel better after everything you've done," He growled.

"Whatever," He scoffed, "I'm taking uber home, see you at school,"

"I hope his car crashes," I retort back putting my aching hand back in the ice.

⭐⭐⭐

The rest of the week past seemingly quick and I was more then relieved to be back home. Nate didn't show back up after that and Adalyn left a few days later leaving the house to a ease. Well besides me not wanting to leave Romans bed, at all.

I felt more alone than ever. Here I am getting my hopes up knowing he was going to do just what I wished he didn't. And what was I expecting from him? More than what he was showing me.

"So school starts tomorrow," Roman went on eating his ice cream as we found a seat at the place.

"As I'm aware," I sigh.

"You don't think Nate is going to try to talk to you or approach you?" He asked making my stomach drop.

I didn't even think of that, "I mean, he's going to want to explain himself and honestly I don't want to hear it,"

"You know you can call me if he does something?" He asked looking directly at me.

I nodded my head proceeding to finish my ice cream, "only got 4 more months till I graduate, I think I can avoid him,"

"Just promise me you won't go back to him," He said giving me a sincere look.

"I can promise you, I won't," I told him.

If he even thinks I'm forgiving him, he has to think again. First he slept with my best friend, then he decided he wanted to ignore me for Jessica, THEN he fucks the girl I absolutely hate. I'm done giving him chances, he doesn't deserve my time and he obviously doesn't deserve me.