t w e n t y o n e

My days of suspension were finally over and I was now back in school. It made me beyond sad. I always thought getting suspended was bad but it was an excuse out of school. And now that I have detention with my biggest problem.

I'm living life, right?

"Oh my god! I've missed you." Trevor shouted grasping me into a tight hug. I smiled a little fighting the urge to not push him off.

"Thank god." Maggie stated with a groan. "Usually you're the one who listens to his sex stories, it was horrifying."

I rolled my eyes continuing to walk into the school. I knew I had tons of makeup work to do, and it was only two days I was gone. Knowing I had 2 classes with Nate as well, I knew there was no possible way out of this whatsoever.

"So how have you and Cameron been?" Trevor asked as we continued to walk through the hallways.

I shrugged. "Ever since the date he hasn't texted, either he moved on or he hates me."

No big deal. It wouldn't be the first time a guy rejected me, and this wouldn't be the last time either.

"It's because of Nate." Maggie growled her blood already boiling from his name.

"Well no shit it's Nate." I groan rolling my eyes in to the back of my head. With Nate around my cautions have been very high, with him around came drama and attention that I didn't need. So it was necessary for me to take precautions.

"Hey Trevor!" A deep voice calls out before we all turned our heads in the voices direction. The guy walked up to us following behind Nate, the Jacks, and Sammy.

Trevor's cheeks heat up as the good looking guy walked this way. Nate of course made eye contact with me before licking his lips and looking away. What a good looking arrogant asshole.

"Oh hey James." Trevor beamed looking at James, I'm guessing, with bright eyes.

"I'm throwing a kickback Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to come," He went on, "And of course your friends are welcomed too."

I smiled a little. Maybe Nate bringing me attention was good, I'm being invited to things I never thought I had a chance with. Trevor and James exchanged small talk constantly using eye sex. So glad there's a none fuckboy guy in this school, just lowkey mad he's gay.

"Hello Amaya." Nate smirked leaning against the lockers and eyeing me up and down. "Wanna go to the party together?"

I shake my head looking at him dumbfounded. "You're the last person I'd want to go anywhere with."

"What did I do this time?" He asked as if he was used to himself screwing up.

"You got me suspended and now I have a week of detention because of you."

He signed with a little smile. "If I get you out of detention you have to come with me to the party, as my date."

Although the idiot was still an asshole I smiled at his statement. He was cute, in his own way. When he wasn't pissing me off and making me want to stab him multiple times.

"Oh Nathan." I smile shaking my head to the ground. "I'll kiss you if you get me out of detention."

He raised an eyebrow at me as I crossed my arms over my chest. Of course making it to the first base gave him more adrenaline. I looked over to Trevor as he was signaling me to hurry up with my conversation. As I turned back to say my goodbye's his hand reached under my jaw making me look at him.

My breath hitched, my heart raced. What the hell was he doing? My stomach was doing flip flops.

He inched closer to me flickering his eyes between my lips and my eyes, "Get prepared for our kiss, Amaya."

His soft hands slowly leave my face as he walks away with his friends. I stood there amazed for a minute as Maggie and Trevor walked on my sides staring at them walk away before looking up at me.

"Your nipples are hard." Maggie muttered.

"Margret shut the hell up."