hi im kiala

Kiala (Jillian)pov:

As the steam boat dock with the harbour me and lady stoick exited the ship and as we reach the Pier a dark skinned man was greeting us.

"He'll Amelia it's been a longtime and I see you lost some weight"
George compliment lady stoick.

"Well I see your straight forward as always and yes after I took kiala in she has prompt me of my health" lady stoick reply to George.

"You must be kiala hello I'm George Washington William at your service my lady"

"Hello George my name is kiala and it's certainly nice to meet you"
I greeted him kindly.

"Let's go I'll help you carry your luggage"
George offered.

"Thank you George"
Amelia thank George I swear if they don't end up together they are blind.

We reach a small cottage it was beautiful it was close to the forest but near the ocean also it was isolated from the res of the town.

"Lady stoick can I go for a swim please"
I beg lady stoick with my puppy eye's.

"Yes yes but be careful"

"Yay"

I rush into the cottage and change into a white bikin top and a flowing cover up

I ran out of the cottage and scout my surroundings making sure there was no danger but I spotted a thick vine hanging from the tree and decided to swing from it.

I dug my claw into the tree bark ever since lady stoick took me in I refused to cut them instead I wore gloves.

I made it to the top of the branch were the vine was hanging I pulled on it to make sure it was stable I look down and saw the ocean right under me.

I look up to the sky and felt the sun on my skin I closed my eye's and enjoyed.

I leap from the branch and swung with the vine I let it go at the perfect moment and it felt like flying but as the cold liquid consume me I open my eye's and was greeted by the blue underwater world decorated with colorful coral and fish.

I spotted a lobster twice the size of my arm and grab it with both of my arms I could hear someone calling my name faintly.

I look up and Saw lady stoick at the surface so I swam a little to the right near the rocks I perch myself quietly and let out a loud howl.

"Ahhh!!"
Lady stoick screamed and jump back her hand on her chest .

"Haha wow Amelia you are so easy to scare"
I howled in amusement.

"Haha very funny kiala"
Amelia said in a salty tone.

"Oh I caught dinner"
I toss the huge lobster on the rock.

"Wow I never new lobster could grow that big here"
Amelia said in amazement.

"You'll be surprised how big they grow in a year but you usually have to dive deep to get those you must have strong lungs"

Me and Amelia look up and saw a man and a woman with a five year old boy who I'm guessing is there son.

"Oh hello you must be John and Jane would this be John the fourth "
Amelia ask while shaking their hands I stood in the back I didn't trust strangers.

"Kiala don't be rude come say hello" Amelia urge me on .

So I took slow steps making sure they wouldn't harm me or lady stoick my dagger were strap to my thigh just in case people target lady stoick.