Chapter 11 - I Love You

Originally this story was meant to be longer but I want to end it to work on other stories..and I wanted to finish it so this is the E N D for now ;) I might come back and work on this story again and make it A LOT longer like how it was meant to be.

"Should we tell everyone?" Kale says, impatiently, rubbing his hands together.

"No..I'm not ready." Suzy replies, looking worried.

"Aw, come on Suzy! Don't be chicken! Everything will be fine." he says, holding her face so she's facing him.

A blush rapidly rises onto her cheeks. "Kale!" she shouts, smacking his hands off her face. Her mood suddenly changes back to her timid and nervous state.

"Do you really think so?" she asks, biting her lip.

"Yes. I promise it'll be okay. Now let's go!" he said, pulling my hand.

We were now holding hands and walking through the cafeteria to where our group sat. Not to mention that we were bringing half of the school's attention our way.

"Suzy! You and Kale? You guys..." Seth says, grinning.

"No way! Why didn't you tell me, Suzy?" Amelia says, looking shocked.

"I...we only got together yesterday." Suzy answers, looking shy.

"Oh my god, this is great!" Amelia says, hooking her arm with Simon's.

"You haven't been fair yourself, Amelia. You never told me about Simon and you!"

"Oh well...I wanted it to be a surprise, you know?" she says, looking in another direction.

Suzy nods. "Uhuh."

"So...soon you guys are going to be getting married and then you're going to have a dozen babies! How sweet!" Amelia coos.

"Oh, shut up, Amelia. Don't be jealous." Kale remarks.

"Why would I be jealous? I've got Simon and he's a million times better than you." Amelia replies, sticking her tongue out.

And just like that, they erupted into a verbal fight. There were insults flying everywhere and angry red faces shouting non-stop.

And just like that, the story ends at a happy note where Suzy and Kale have announced that they are together. And their friends are still friends. But not all stories end with 'happily ever after'. And this story certainly does not. There are many ill events that happen after this happy moment but I see it fit that the stories ends now.

So, here it is. The end of this story.

For now.