Chapter 6 - Girl's Day Out

You guys a fan of shopping? Here we go!

The dresses they find are on the side in order of when they were found ----->

------

"Let's go SHOP TIL WE DROP!" Suzy yells out, stretching her arms out in the air.

Amelia sighs. "I'd really rather catch up on my sugar than shop with you but okay, let's go!" she says, licking her lollipop.

"WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?" Olivia yells out, looking confused.

Suzy rolls her eyes and pulls them to a store called 'Best Dressed'.

"Here we are, girls. First stop." Suzy says, flicking her sunglasses to the top of her head.

"Is she going to do that at every store we go to?" Olivia whispers to Amelia.

"I think so, yes." Amelia replies in a hushed tone.

"Let's get ready for a l-o-n-g day." Olivia sighs.

They walk around the store, gazing at various dresses and flicking through the catalogues. Then Olivia finds something extraordinarily beautiful.

She finds a gorgeous but petite pink minidress that looks stunning. There are crumples on the bottom half and at the top is a heart shaped bodice with beaded edges. It is also adorned with a diamond in the centre.

"Suzy, I..think I've found the dress for you." she says, holding it in front of her.

"Oh my holy gosh, that looks bloody brilliant." Amelia says, shocked.

Suzy gasps at the sight of it. It is just gorgeous.

"Go try it on. Now." Amelia says, pushing her into a dressing room with the dress.

While she's busy trying to get herself into the dress, Amelia and Olivia look around for any other beautiful dresses.

"I'm done." Suzy says, pulling the curtain open.

Olivia gawks. "You look amazing! You're too gorgeous for words."

Amelia, on the other hand, looks disappointed. "It's not the right one."

"But you said the dress was good!" Olivia exclaims dramatically, unable to understand why Amelia was acting this way.

"Suzy doesn't suit pink. She needs someone a little more sophisticated and...sexy." Amelia says, the inner-designer coming out of her.

The one thing they didn't know about Amelia that they found out today: she was stylish, trendy and had impeccable taste.

Amelia flicks through all the dresses in the store in the speed of light.

"Nothing here." she states after a very short three minutes.

They walk out, shocked at the new Amelia.

She rushes into a store called 'Fashion For Fun'.

"Now, this is what I'm talking about." Amelia says, holding out a breath-taking dress.

She's holding a deep red dress that is everything -- stylish, smart, sophisticated, sexy. It is just drop-dead gorgeous. Diamonds or beads are scattered across where the two edges meet. It is a tight, body-fitting dress and shows a bit of cleavage.

"Try it on!" Olivia yells, busting into the shop excitedly.

They throw Suzy into the dressing room. After a long ten minutes, she finally comes out.

"Are you lost?" Amelia says, grinning.

Suzy looks confused. "No.."

"Because you look like you came from heaven, girl!" Olivia finishes, hi-fiving Amelia.

Suzy grins shyly. "So..this is the dress?"

They both nod vigorously.

She walks to the casheir, shocked at the price. Suzy reluctantly takes out the money she's been saving and hands it to the lady. She walks back to Amelia and Olivia, grinning from ear to ear.

"Money well spent, Suzy?" Olivia asks.

Suzy nods. "Definitely."

They head out of the store and go to all different stores. 'Prom Dresses', 'Professional Clothing', 'Stylish', 'Fearless' and a lot more. But none of them seemed to satisfy Amelia.

"Last store, please." Olivia begs.

Amelia sighs. "Okay. Last store."

She crosses her fingers behind her back as she heads into the retro store called 'Dreaming of Hope'.

She looks around, dresses are hung up in neat categories. Amelia walks to the 'Formal' section and pulls out a dress.

"This is the one." she states.

She holds a black grape dress that is strapless, short, layered and stylish. It is a lot less revealing on the top half but shows a lot of leg on the bottom.

"TRY IT ON, GURL!" Suzy blurts out, giving her the thumbs up.

Amelia puts it on and walks out of the change room, looking stunning.

"You are getting this dress." Suzy says forcibly.

Amelia smiles. "I was planning to."

******

Nibbling on a tuna sandwich, Olivia turns to Amelia curiously.

"Who are you going to the prom with?" she asks.

Amelia smirks, a very rare occurence.

"It's a secret."

------

 WHO IS THE MYSTERY MAN/WOMAN? GASPIES. Whoever guesses it right gets the next chapter dedicated to them. It's so obvious thoughhhhhh.