Question

Italy's P.O.V

I stayed seated in my chair and looked out the closest window. The trees moved slightly from the small breeze outside. The sun was setting and the sky began to look orange, the sun was beginning to get ready for the night. For me, I loved watching the sun set or just staring at it was fine too. This was me, the true me. Not the abnormally enthusiastic man, but a man who loved to just sit down and relax. I hated working and doing things that just generally tire me out. I loved painting or doing any sort of art related work, looking outside, laying on the grass and I loved thinking. I loved thinking and giving myself questions that needed answers or that already have answers. There was a question that many people have asked me and I myself used to ask when I was younger.

Why do you have your eyes closed?

I used to ask this question to myself when I was younger but I later found the answer as I grew up. I believe that those who have asked me this question don't think much of it. They never dig too deep to find the answer to their question. They just seem to brush it off. I was glad for that. 

The question was easier for me to answer as I grew up. I understood much more and I witnessed what the 'true' world looked like. I realized that the world we live in was not a place full of sunshine and rainbows. I found out that there was war, death and many more that covered our world. I know that people did fight over me, but as a child, I only thought of it as two friends arguing over something they wanted and later making up. But, I figured out what really happened as I witnessed how anger and other negative emotions can take control of our bodies so easily. 

(A/N: Hope you liked the new part. And I would like to see if anyone can answer the question that Italy gave us. 'Why do you have your eyes closed?' Good luck and see you in the next part!)