Let it Begin

Italy's P.O.V

I turned around as I heard the door close. Japan and Germany seemed to be standing still. The two of them were staring right at me. It continued like this for another minute. Germany snapped out of his trance and tried waking Japan up. I just sat there wondering why they were staring at me.

Germany's P.O.V

"Italy, it's a good thing that your here early."
Italy seemed to have flinched for a second at my words.
"Ve~ Since I woke up early this morning, I decided to just come here!" He replied with a childish grin on his face.
"Japan, why don't we sit down."
I sat beside Italy and quickly began preparing all of my papers.

Japan's P.O.V

I sat down next to Mr. Germany and quietly began preparing for the meeting. As I finished, I looked over to Italy and carefully watched his movements. I don't know why but, looking at his eyes makes me feel special and loved.

England's P.O.V

As I was about to open the door to the meeting room, I began hearing voices. It sounded like Germany's and Italy's. I bent down and placed my ear on the door.
"What are you doing, aru?"
I flinched and turned around and quickly said, "N-nothing!"

China's P.O.V

"Okay then aru." I say with suspicion.
I wonder what England was doing, he seemed to have been listening to something.
"Let's just go."
"Y-yeah, let's go!" England says while stuttering. This man is so weird.

England's P.O.V

Good thing I avoided the subject, I don't want people to think that I'm a bad person. I enter the room with China and stop at my tracks. I was shocked, Italy has his eyes open, not just that, he's also early! I shake my head and greet them. I sat down on my chair and began preparing my papers. As I finished, I caught Japan looking at Italy like a child who admires someone.
Now that I mention it, Japan seems to be staring at Italy's eyes.

A/N: Here's the second part, hope you all like it! And if you guys really like it, I might make a plot for it. After all, I'm planning on making chapter 3 the last chapter. Tell me in the comments if i should continue this m'kay~