Part Eleven

Every show since i had confessed how i felt for Skate i had attended, Every show he pushed girls off him so that i wouldn't be bothered by it. It was nice to see that he was acknowledging my feelings but, in a few days he would be leaving for tour and i wasn't ready for that. I wasn't ready for shows to be out of state where girls who didn't know me would try anything and everything to get a piece of Skate Maloley.

I felt the bed shift as i felt him crawl into the bed. Yes, i had been staying over at his place and let me say this the sex was amazing with this man. His arms snaked around my waist and kissed my shoulder. " You awake?" i heard him whisper. I turned in his arms and smiled a bit " Yeah im up" i said softly and looked at him and felt my lips connect with his. It wasn't long and our bodies were tangled in the sheets my lips were gasping for air his body moving slowly on mine pushing in and out of me sending my body in shock from all the orgasms i was reaching. Is this what making love felt like? Slow and passionate?

Morning sun came and woke me first. I heard a buzz on the stand in front of me i glanced at the phone not realizing it was his till the text was opened and i read it,

'skate, the DNA test came back. She is yours. Now please spend time with her?'

what!? he had a daughter? I rubbed my eyes and read the text again. I looked at the sleeping man beside me. How could he keep this from me? We had been seeing each other for a few months at least i think i was entitled to know if i was signing up for a possible step mommy position. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed and left then and there. I was not going to be a fool for this mess.

'Sage, you left before i woke this morning. hit me up later ma'

'Its been hours. Maybe your busy hit me up right?'

NEXT MORNING

'Sage, this is unlike you is everything alright?'

'Damn it. What is going on i want to talk this out please let me know what i did wrong?'

'Was it the passionate sex? Was it to fast? I mean i loved every moment of it. Come on baby girl'

'Ma come on'

I was getting sick of his texts. I drove to his place walked right in. He had his buddy Derek sitting beside him blazin up. The smoke hit me hard as i stood in the door way. Derek choked on the smoke as he saw me and stood. " Ill let you two talk" he said walking past me. All i could do was stare at him and hate him for the fact that he wasn't straight up with me.

"You going to say something?" he asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you possibly had a daughter?" i spat out at him angry

" Shit. you saws the text" he said putting his head down and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah i did." i said softly.

" I was going to tell you once i found out if she was mine. I didn't want to worry you if she wasn't" he said lifting his head so his gaze fell upon me.

" Well looks like she is yours." my arms folded over my chest as i leaned against the wall watching him. He rose from the couch and walked to me taking my hands in his " don't be like this. It was before i met you. Just a random chick at a show she meant nothing to me like you do. She doesn't even compare" he said his voice trying to be sincere.

" Yeah well, I am not going to be playing step mommy. I am to young for kids i am no where near ready for that. Whatever this is between us, its done" i said as i pulled my hands away from him and walked out of the house. i could hear his footsteps following behind me. " Sage come on." he said as he followed me to the car. I got in and started it he leaned down to the window looking at me.  " Look me in the eyes and tell me it's over" he said softly.  I bit my lip knowing it was going to tear me apart.

Tears strung down my cheeks as i looked him directly in the eyes and spoke clearly, " I can do better than that." i said softly " I hate you Skate Maloley and i never, want to see you, or hear from you again. You meant nothing to me. I used you for sex" once the words were out i backed out of the drive way and sped off in tears. It was really over and it killed inside for my heart was in two because i had fallen in love with Skate.