part three

"Sage?" The familiar voice came around the corner and looked me in the eyes. His sparkled in the morning light "let me explain please before you run off again" he murmmered as he swallowed hard looking at me. Why? Why was he looking at me it was making my stomach flutterm fuck stop it skate, stop it!

"I need a break because I can't focus. I can't focus because " he paused and looked down at me his thumb brushed my cheek. Oh fuck don't say it skate hate me instead. Don't do this. "Because I can't help but want you. " he said it. Oh fuck here it comes, the panic. My breathing quickened my heart raved flash backs flooded my mind of that night, those same exact words 'i can't help but want you' lingered in my head of Cody's voice deep full of demand.

I booked it, I raced down the street to the corner stumbling over my own feet. The tear they burned my cheeks, burned my eyes. Head pounding I sat on the sidewalk clenching my stomach from the panic and tears. Its been 6 Years and I still can't handle a males touch. I'm 22 years old and can't handle myself from my past.

"Sage!" He called he followed me. A soft hand on my lower back I rested in his shadow "what? Did I say something wrong?' He asked looking down. A car pulled up and honked windows rolled down as clouds of smoke rolled out. I sat there on the side walk face reddened from crying "dude, get in man we are headin' to the shake to blaze up" a guy called a girl stuck her head out the window. Topless her breasts hung out with her, "skate Rex took my clothes " skate smirked at the girl and stood up straight "be right there" he called out.

I looked directly at him and stood up. Jaw tightened in anger. He had the nerve to say he was going with them after he just chased me down saying he wanted me? What a fuck boy!I pulled my hand back and swung hard and fast as my hand slapped his cheek. He looked at me in disbelief "Sage I'm sorry" he blurted out.

"Go to hell Skate" I said as I turned my back and walked across the street heading to my car.

"Dude what the hell was that?" Rec asked opening the doorm skate gave a shrug hopping in the car taking the blunt and hitting it. "She's pissed cuz I won't let her choke on dis dick" he laughed and hit the blunt again. "Good because its mine" the girl said as she rubbed him through his pants. Skate ignored her hand not once getting hard.

I glanced over my shoulder to see the car gone as I reached my own. Sliding into the drivers seat I rested my hands on the wheel and hit it twice. I leaned my head back against the seat and let myself fall apart then and there. I want to go home. This was clearly a mistake.