The final chapter of The Tales Of A Gutsy Ninja

No ones pov :
"Quick Jiraiya boy !"said fukasaku , the toad on Jiraiya's  back . The battle between master and student began , Jiraiya vs Pein . Jiraiya tried to attack Pein but it was almost impossible for him to land an attack . Instead Jiraiya would sacrifice his life in order to give the hidden leaf information about the peins . "This is the end of you master ..." Said the head of the six peins . Jiraiya could barely even move , but with the last of his strength he wrote something on fukasaku's back . "Escape Fukasaku , escape while you can and bring this message to the village hidden in the leafs ." Finally Pein used his final attack ... Jiraiya started to sink into a little river that was near him , as he grew unconscious he began to remind himself about Naruto and how much he's grown . Memories flowed through the toad sages mind . One after another , he finally was dead .
     Back in Konoha
"Ehh , granny where's that pervy sage?" Said Naruto as he just bothered lady Tsunade . She kept silence ... "Fine if your not going to tell me then I'll go look for him ." Said Naruto as he left the hokages residence and wondered around the village . (Back to the hokages tower) "LADY TSUNADE !!!" Said shizune as she quickly opened the door to the hokages office .
Naruto's pov :
A while after I left granny's office I noticed all the sage toads at the hokages tower . I ran and ran till I finally opened the door and saw Sakura , Shikamaru  , shizune and Kakashi infront of granny Tsunade  . "N-Naruto..." Said Sakura in a low tone . "What happened ? Tsunade.... Otousan ? Shikamaru ?! " ... The was a gap of silence between the few shinobi ...
     Kakashi's pov:
How the hell is a father suppose to tell their son that their grandfather image died after an attack from the Akatsuki ? ..... Finally lady Tsunade look directly into Naruto's eyes and said "Jiraiya passed away after fighting with the head leader of the Akatsuki " I saw Naruto's eyes fill with rage and sadness as he ran out the door and slammed it shut . I tried to run after him but lady Tsunade said " Kakashi ! Leave Naruto alone for six hours . He is in no condition to see anyone . The rage from Jiraiya's death can trigger the nine tails , so it's best if you leave  him alone ... Go home and rest , it's an order ." The fifth was worried about the both so she had to do this . But I couldn't leave my son alone but at the same time , I couldn't disobey lord fifths orders . I ran out the window as the remaining shinobi felt pity for me as they saw me leave . I ran and ran as quickly as I could ... I had to go home by the hokages orders .
   Naruto's pov:
"Why , why do all the good people have to die ?" Said Naruto as he screamed towards the sky . Naruto just walked around the village , every little detail reminded him of his Master ... The sky  , the grass ... even the wind reminded him of master Jiraiya . 
      No ones pov:
The six hours haved passed , Kakashi ran as quick as he could . Naruto was no where to be found . Until one sertain spot came to Kakashi's mind. He ran and ran to the ninja academy . "Thats the only possible place Naruto could be at!" Said Kakashi desperately .
       Kakashi's pov:
As soon as the six hours passed by , I desperately went to look for my son . It crushed me knowing he was suffering and i wasnt there to help him , so thats why i need to go now !
------------------------------------------------------haha i'll make you wait for more !!!! Okay okay so my phone broke and i had to steal my sisters phone in order to update for you guys !!! Be happy ! Oh and idk when the next update will happen so byyyeee !!!!!!!!!!
-Larisa