First day of school

"Narutooooo ... We're going to be late if you don't hurry  up !" Said Kakashi on Naruto's first day of school . They were running as fast as they could towards  Iruka's Class . There Naruto's when directly towards Sasukes eyes , Sasuke smirked at him as cold as always . Sasuke was surrounded by Sakura , Ino and the rest of the girls in class . Naruto told Kakashi "Don't worry about me Otousan , I'll have to be the best to become Hokage . Believe it !" Kakashi left the school chuckling with his hand behind his back thinking everything will be okay . Class finally begun , "Here's a random question . Can someone tell me the names of the four Hokage ?" Said Iruka as he wanted to start the class . "Why are those Hokage important ... I'm going to surpass all Hokage and become one myself . BELIEVE IT !" Said Naruto as everyone laughed at him . "Quit dreaming " said a random boy in the back of class . Naruto sat down quietly and didn't speak for the rest of class .                  RINNNNNNGGG
Recess had just began . A group of kids were about to play tag including Sasuke and Sakura . Naruto asked if he could join them . One of the kids angrily said "No why would we want a monster like you to play with us " Naruto's eyes widen as he heard the boy say "monster" ... The nickname they gave him back in the orphanage . Naruto ran and ran as fast as he could . Sasuke and Sakura went running after him but they couldn't keep up with Naruto's speed and lost sight of him . Naruto found a lonely swing hidden in the trees , Naruto cried and cried , until he heard a foot step behind him . "N-Naruto , are you okay?" Said Hyuga Hinata in a worried tone . Naruto wiped off his tears as quick as possible as he heard Hinata . "Im perfectly fine " said Naruto and he put on a fake smile to hide his sorrows . Hinata's eyes widened as she noticed Naruto's eyes all puffed up and asked "W-Where you crying Naruto ?" . Naruto got up and hugged Hinata as he cried on her shoulder . Hinata turned bright red as the young Uzumaki hugged her . Crying his soul out he finally stopped , Hinata hugged him tighter as both of them were close to each other . Naruto finally backed off and with a real smile looked over to Hinata's bright red face and said "Thank you Hinata ..." She glanced back at him with a gentle smile as they stood under a cherry blossom tree . Naruto was getting closer to Hinata but interrupting them the bell ringed . Naruto got a bit further away from Hinata and took her hand as they went to class . "BAKA !!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ???? YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK !!!!" Screamed Sasuke  while he hugged Naruto . The girls in the class starred as Sasuke showed a soft side towards Naruto , their hearts melted in the inside as they saw the warm and gentle Uchiha . They all went back to their seats , Naruto looked over at Hinata and when both their eyes met he turned over and his face was slowly turning bright red .
RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG
School was over , as they went out side Naruto walked alone as a group of kid came towards Naruto . "Hey , how about we teach this wanna be Hokage a lesson " said the leader of the group . No one was near by ... The kids started to kick Naruto in the guts , the biggest one punched him across the face . Naruto was screaming in agony "HEEELLLLPPPP" he cried out for someone to rescue him . The boy fainted and as the other kids saw him they continued kicking him (not caring about what happens to him) ... Kakashi saw a group of kids doing something suspicious as he saw a blonde little someone who was fallen on to the floor . Kakashi teleported to the kids with a dark atmosphere looking like the former ANBU was about to kill someone . He looked at them and said "If you lay one more finger on my son I will have to kill you , and you know what the hardest part is ?....... It's hiding the dead bodies " Kakashi said to the kids as if he was about to kill them . The kids ran in fear leaving the school . Kakashi held Naruto in his arms hoping the kid will awaken . Suddenly he actually can see red chakra forming around Naruto , Kakashi hears a voice coming out of Naruto . A scratchy deep voice he hears as Naruto's wounds slowly heal before his eyes . Don't worry Kakashi , I won't let this kid go so eaisly . Kakashi's eyes widened open and a sweat glance dropped down from his forehead . Kakashi brought Naruto home , he could still feel the immense power of the red chakra . He wondered if it could be the tailed beast with in him . Naruto finally gained consciousness and didn't feel a drop of pain on his body , remembering what had happened at the school Naruto's eyes started to tear up as the memories flashed back to his head . But he also turned a bit red while he remembered things . He wiped off his tears and said "Don't worry Outousan ! I'm going to become Hokage so that every one in the village will acknowledge me and respect me . Believe it !" He said as he opened his mouth wide to smile . "That's my son" Kakashi thought to his head .
___________________________I am tired lol 900 words !!! Hope you guys like the longest chapter I've ever wrote so far . I'll try to update (untill my phone stops working 😭) oh well :) goodbye !!!