Driffting Apart

Time skip : after chunin exams
No ones pov
"Outousan I'm out to go do some training with that pervy sage " said Naruto as he rushed out the door with out letting Kakashi say one word . As Naruto left the house , Kakashi grew jealous of Jiraiya . He was taking away his precious son away from him . Kakashi walked outside to calm down . As soon as he walked by training ground #3 he saw the youngest of the Uchiha clan .... Sasuke Uchiha .
Kakashi's pov
As soon as I passed one of the training grounds I saw Naruto's best friend , Sasuke Uchiha . He looked desperate , more like frustrated . I walked up to him and said "you need help?" Sasuke glanced over at Kakashi ... "I don't need any of Naruto's parent's help " he said with a glare . Kakashi asked why .... The young Uchiha's voice grew with rage as he said " I can't loose to that looser no matter what ..." As Kakashi's eyes widened at hearing that his son was becoming the Uchihas rival . Kakashi remembered that Naruto was barely spending any time with him to go training with Jiraiya . Jealousy grew inside of Kakashi as he thought to himself "if Naruto is training with Jiraiya then there's no problem in training Sasuke myself"... Kakashi decided to train Sasuke out of jealousy with out recognizing the consequences of his actions . Kakashi forgot that Orochimaru had put his curse mark on his neck . "Meet me here tomarro .." Said the copy ninja as he disappeared into thin air .
No ones pov
Later that day Naruto had finally arrived home . As Naruto entered the house he saw his dad waiting for him in the living room . "Oy Outousan " said Naruto as he greeted his father . "How was your training ?" Said Kakashi with a jealous tone . Naruto as clueless as ever bragged about his day with out even recognizing his fathers tone . Kakashi tried to set aside his jealousy but he couldn't keep it in as Naruto bragged about his day . Suddenly a loud banging noise came from Kakashi's fist into the coffee table .
Naruto's pov
I told Outousan about my day but he didn't seem to care , until I heard this loud sound coming from his fist . Then I realized that he punched the coffee table . Kakashi suddenly left the room with out saying a word .
Next day
No ones pov
As Naruto woke up and went to check on his dad (after wondering all night if he had hurt his hand) but he wasn't home . Naruto left the house a bit curious after noticing that his father wasn't there . As Naruto ran to meet Jiraiya he passed by the training ground #3 and there he spotted Kakashi training with Sasuke .
Naruto's pov
"Why would my dad be training Sasuke ?!" Said Naruto in his head as he stopped and clinched his fist . Kakashi turned around as he saw Naruto , Kakashi saw Naruto in a depressed sort of mad way . Until he realized what Naruto was feeling . As Kakashi was about to walk over to Naruto and explain Jiraiya showed up "Ey Naruto how long are you going to keep me waiting ?" Said the legendary sanin . At that moment Kakashi stopped and realized why he was training Sasuke . He turned around and continued with his training . Jiraiya looked over at Naruto with a serious face and said " Naruto , I will be leaving the village for two years to do an important mission and I was told that I would be brining you along this mission ." Naruto's face had a surprised expression as he said " well how long are we going to leave the village ?" A silent aura flowed around them until Jiraiya looked at him straight in the eyes and said " we will be gone for two and a half years ... And we will leave tomarro first thing in the morning ." Naruto's face was growing depressed at the thought that he would be separated from his father . (Later that day) Finally Naruto and Kakashi arrived home . Naruto looked into Kakashi's eyes and said " Outousan , I will be on an important mission tomarro .... And I will be gone with Jiraiya sensei for 2 and a half years ." Kakashi's eyes were tearing up at the thought of not seeing his son for almost 3 years . But he also felt jealousy growing within him ." So you will be leaving me for that Jiraiya man huh .... It's fine by me , you like him better than me anyways " Naruto was slowly filling up with rage with the thought that he'd actually think that . "WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW BEFORE I LEAVE BUT I GUESS YOU DONT CARE" said Naruto in an angry and loud tone . Naruto went to his room and slammed the door as he closed it shut . Kakashi did the same but as he entered him room he started to cry ... "Oh god what did I do , I never wanted this to happen ... I let my emotions get the best of me and now I won't be able to apologize to Naruto ... I won't be seeing him for a long time and now I won't be seeing home but he will leave with an angry memory of me " thought Kakashi as he drowned in his own sorrow . The night had pasted and the sun has awakened from its slumber . It was about time Naruto was going to leave , as Naruto stepped out the door he heard a small sound ... He heard Kakashi cry " no way , it can't be ... My dad never cries " said Naruto to himself as he opened his dad's door and saw him weeping on the floor . " OTOUSAN" said Naruto as he ran towards his dad and hugged him . "I'm sorry Naruto ! I let my emotions get the best of me and now you will leave with a bad memory of me " said Kakashi as he hugged his son tight . Naruto's eyes widened as he heard the words that came out of Kakashi's mouth . He also began to cry , his grip was tightened onto his dad's clothes . They both cried as Naruto said " I'm sorry for not being with you Otousan , I just wanted you to be surprised when you see me in combat . I want you to know that I'm really strong and I'm not the same weakling form before " they both stopped crying and stood up . " Its okay son , I always know you work really hard to become strong " said Kakashi as they both left the house to meet up with Jiraiya at the village's gates . " well this is good bye son " said Kakashi with a sad tone . " We will be able to see each other again ... Anyways this is just a two and a half year training , it'll all be over soon ..." Said Naruto as he became depressed "come on Naruto , we have to go " said Jiraiya as he tried to not interrupt the moment . Naruto and Kakashi gave each other one last hug , finally Kakashi saw Naruto walk out the village until he couldn't see him anymore .
___________________________well this is the longest I've ever written and I hope you liked it and a special thanks to @Danka4 and some other person who's profile name is too long to write !!! Thanks
Larisa out !!!