Full of clapping is ringing around us. Puck and I smiling at each other after we pulled our lips together. I cant imagine that I'm his wife.

We dont need any kind of honeymoon because we already got our happiness, Zac and Phoebe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pheebs, daddy is hungry and you want to with mom?" Puck said to Phoebe.

I take Phoebe from Puck's hand but she is start crying. Now, I know that what some people said was right. Every girl first love is their father. Phoebe just four months old but she knows when Puck lift her up and I lift her up.

"Okay you sit down here and I will feed you." I said to Puck and feed him.

"Your baby girl is really spoilt, babe." Puck said to me.

"My mom already told you thousand times that when I was baby, I dont want to leave dad's hand." I said to Puck.

"Like Phoebe now." Puck said as he chewing his food.

"At least she knows her dad, Puck. I want my children know their father." I keep feed Puck.

"Hey baby, I wont leave you like your father did to you and Finn. I will stay right next to you." Puck hold my hand.

"I know that." I smiled at Puck.

"Damn! I feel my desire. I want to take a pee." Puck give Phoebe to me and walked off.

Phoebe can feel that Puck left her and she start crying again even still in my folded arm.

"Mommy is here, sweety. Dad, just went to the toilet for a while." I strokes Phoebe's back.

"E, why she is crying?" Rachel asked me.

"Like usual, she is a daddy's daughter. Puck left her to the toilet and I guess she knows that." I said to Rachel.

"Wow kinda spoilt one with your dad, sweety?" Rachel chuckled.

"Have a child, Rach. Give my mom and Burt grandchild." I said to Rachel.

"Yeah looking at you and Puck have a twin baby really make me wanna have one too. Besides when Kurt told me that during your pregnancy when Puck went to work, Finn always sing a song to your baby and talked with your baby while holding your belly and I can imagine how cute it is." Rachel smiled at me.

"Yeah he is a good uncle." I said to Rachel.

"Only seven minutes twenty two seconds, Pheebs. I cant bring you to the boys toilet or you will see those Mr. P before your time." Puck laughed.

"Dont say that to your daughter, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha just kidding, come on daddy is here, sweety." Puck takes Phoebe from my hand and she stop crying.

"Really a daddy's daughter." Rachel chuckled.

I just chuckled and Puck is still holding Phoebe in his hand meanwhile Zac is stolen by Mercedes.

** Author's P.O.V **

"Say hello to another mother, momma Quinn." Mercedes chuckled as she said to Zac.

Zac just smiling while Mercedes hold him in her folded arm.

"He really look likes Emily, has a sweet smile." Quinn chuckled.

"You have to see his twin sister. She really has a beautiful hazel eyes." Mercedes said to Quinn.

"Yeah like Puck. They really have a perfect twin baby." Quinn said.