"Alright," Robb smirked, an idea popping into his head, "let's fight."

"I think I've done enough fighting with Mike," she sighed.

"C'mon, fight me," he taunted her, drawing his sword out.

"Fine," she gave in, taking out her own sword and putting the wine glass down.

She paced around, then thrusted her sword in front of him. His sword met hers as they did their combat dance. He was quick, his stamina strong, and his muscles bigger. But she had tactics.

She crouched down, swinging her leg across the floor, and hitting his feet. This caused him to fall, back first against the grass on the floor. She took the liberty of climbing on to of him, placing her foot on his chest in victory.

He was quick to dismiss her victorious howling when he pulled her foot out from on top of him, and making her land on his lower abdomen. He groaned in pain as she laughed.

"I guess you lost," she laughed in victory.

"Did I really?," he looked at her with amusement.

"Yes you did," she nodded, then looked up to see the night getting darker, "Why're you laughing?"

"You're the one straddling my dick," he laughs out loud.

"You're such a gentleman," she rolls her eyes, "We're wearing clothes, you nut."

He hoisted himself up, holding her on his lap, The next thing she knew, he had slammed his lips to hers and nearly knocked all wind from her lungs.

She hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips and, at her grant of access, delved inside her mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths. Her arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck.

In an instant she had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of his lips against her neck, before she drew back into his lips. She could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off her tongue and seeped down her throat with every push of his tongue against hers.

He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

 She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest

The next few hours were a complete bliss, with Robb teasing Elizabeth, and Elizabeth pranking Robb. Alex had trotted his way next to them with Grey Wind, watching their movements attentively, as if they understood.

Her hand rested on Robb's shoulder as she tried to control her fits of laughter.

"You've reduced me to tears, Robb Stark," she laughs, choking on her words.

"I'm a pretty funny man," Robb nods, laughing with her.

"You're a boy, not a man," she chuckles as her laughter dies down.

"What do you mean?," he cocks an eyebrow.

"You're no more than eighteen, and you've yet to lose your innocence," she explains, "That's why you're not a man."

"How do you know I haven't lost my innocence?," he knits his brows together as they step back into the castle.

"Because if you did, then you would know what to do when some girl does this," as she says this, she presses her body against his, placing her lips on his ear and letting out a small yet soft moan. His body goes rigid, and he's at a loss for words. She laughs, pushing herself off him, "That's why."

"I-uh-that doesn't prove anything," he stutters, still very frustrated from the moment he just had.

"That proves everything, boy," she chuckles, looping her arm through his. "A man is someone who can show his lady assurance, physically and emotionally, I mean."

"You don't think I can please my lady?," he skitters in confusion.

"I don't think so, I know so," she smirks at him, leading him back to their room.

"I can please my lady," he says to himself, assuring himself of his capabilities.

"Alright, when your mistress comes back, then fuck her," she turns to him, "I'll ask her about it afterwards, and it's treason to lie to the Queen, so I'll get the truth."

"And why don't you try it out for yourself?," he challenges.

"Me? Taking your innocence?," she looks at him as if he had thrown a tantrum, "I couldn't do that."

"And why not?," he sits down next to her.

"Because you're the type of boy that wants it to be special, so go make love to that woman you adore," she turned her head towards him, "I couldn't do it with you. It would be unnatural, and plus, you have no experience."

If only she had known how Robb's life had taken a turn that day. He was slowly beginning to fall for this girl, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Little did he know, Elizabeth had been falling in love with him since the moment he'd kissed her in this very room, and there was no denying that she envied the woman that stole his heart.

"I guess you're right," he gives up, getting under the covers as the cold breeze wafted through the window, followed by Elizabeth doing the same.

"Robb?," she said, looking away from him on her side of the bed.

"Yes?," he answered back, a twinkle of hope in his eyes.

"Could you please hold me?," she said, a fear of rejection in her head.

Robb shuffled over, and taking the opportunity to wrap his arm around her waist and pulling her towards him. Her back pressed against his chest as she felt the warmth radiating off of his bare skin. He buried his head in her hair, smelling the scent of lilies from her head. Her hand found his, hesitantly taking a grip of his wrist. She had something in mind, and knew that she had to execute her decision.

"You want to please a woman?," she whispered.

"Yes," he nodded.

She sucked in a breath, guiding his hand down to her lower abdomen, "I guess you're going to get the first lesson then."

__________

So we got a little steamy there, but only because I wanted to kinda stay true to the show, and if you're an avid watcher, you'll know that sexuality is a big part of it. 

Leave your comments below :*