Chapter Seven (Pic of Damon)

A/N:WARNING: In this chapter there are a few curse words here and there.

Chapter Seven

“Wake up Calypso!” Zack boomed near my head. As I opened my eyes I found bright gray eyes looking back at me.

“Déjà vu much?” I groaned.

“Oh hmm… true, come on get downstairs we’re all waiting!”

As I rolled out of bed I picked up another red V-neck shirt and my leather jacket and my ripped up white denim jean shorts and put them on after a quick shower. I picked up my damp hair and put it into a messy bun. I grabbed my helmet and backpack while I slid on my ankle boot heels. After I finished I slid down the banister and ran to get breakfast.

“Ten minutes, not bad.” commented Xander.

“Morning guys.” I laughed.

The four of us were all talking about how excited I was to see all of our old friends again. Zack and Xander were going to take their cars to school while Connor, Chase, and I would take our motorcycles. I watched as Zack got in his Audi R8 while Xander hopped into his BMW M3 Convertible and speed towards school. Chase hopped onto his Ducati Diavel Carbon and revved the engine. Connor jumped to his Ducati Superbike 1198 SP while I went to my Ducati Superbike 848 and straddled my bike, you could say our families were rich. I put my helmet on and revved my engine and sped after the boys to school. I followed the guys all the way to school and once we got to the parking lot I finally took a good look at the school. The school was pretty big and had been made with red bricks making the school’s appearance seem older. In front of the school trees towered over the school with the lawn outside perfectly trimmed. Hundreds of beautiful flowers were littered perfectly around the beautiful lawn. Even the bushes were perfectly trimmed, too. The tall trees even shaded the school nicely. Overall the school looked amazing. We all pulled into parking spots in front of the school. As soon as we parked our vehicles crowds of kids suddenly appeared around us. When Zack and Xander took a step out of their cars you could hear half of the girls in the crowd sigh dreamily. After Chase and Connor took off their helmets and smirked at the crowd you could see the other half of girls sigh and fan themselves also. I got off my motorcycle and took off my helmet while I shook my hair with my fingers. I chuckled at the girls in the crowd and the jealous looks from the guys. All of a sudden the whole crowd snapped their heads towards me as if just noticing I was with the guys. Simultaneously the girl’s happy and dreamy expressions turned into jealous glares and the guys jealous faces turned into excited and lustful expressions. I shook my hair out again and placed my helmet on my motorcycle. I raked my fingers through my hair once again and slid my aviator sunglasses from my hair to my eyes. I grabbed my bag and took my keys and strutted to the office with a chuckle.

“Nice entrance.” laughed Zack as all four boys followed me to the office.

I walked over to the front desk to see a happy looking woman in about her late thirty’s typing away on her keyboard. She had brown hair with plain brown eyes behind a pair of glasses. She dressed plainly in a pencil skirt and a white ruffled blouse. I cleared my throat and she looked up with a happy expression which then turned into a fearful one when she saw who I was.

“Hi I’m Calypso Richa-“ I began. 

“O-Oh I-I know who you a-are.” she stuttered quietly.

“You read my file?”

“Y-yes, and they showed all the staff your mugshot.” she stammered once again.

“You saw my criminal records than?”

“Umm…y-yes.”

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you, I’m on my bloody parole.” I joked, my accent acting up again. By the time I finished my sentence her face got a shade paler.