Chapter Six (Pic of Chase & Connor)

A/N: Ok so I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been uploading because I've been pretty busy so again I apologize. Ok next so this is a short ch. very sorry but it's just a filler ch. so don't worry it's gonna get exciting soon. Hope you enjoy!

Pic. of Chase & Connor on the side --------------------------------->

**************

Chapter Six

*Calypso*

I’ve been on this plane for hours and now we’re finally landing. I was really excited to finally see the guys again. The cool thing was that we got a new house that’s right next to Zack’s. My room’s window was a balcony that’s right next to Zack’s, too. I haven’t seen the inside of the house except for the old memories of the outside of it. I still couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that I’m coming back home, not to mention the fact the same school as them, too. This is still a surprise for them. I’m really excited to see them again though.

“Ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking, we are now landing in Alabama and it is a hot eighty-six degrees and very sunny. We hope you’ll fly with us again soon. Thank you.” the pilot announced on the intercom.

After we stopped we grabbed some of our bags and headed towards the bag claim. Once we got all of our bags we walked towards the main part of the airport looking for everyone. My mom had called Mrs. Ivearson to let her know we had landed. My mom was jumping up and down excitedly while my dad was just laughing at her. My mom squealed and ran forward because she had finally seen the group. I watched as four guys turn around and face me. It was even entertaining to watch as all four of their jaws dropped and their eyes widen simultaneously at the sight of me. I had to admit the guys all got really good looking. They all had the same eyes, same hair as I remembered, but all the little baby fat they used to have here and there was definitely gone. There had filled out and were lean, define, and tall. They had stronger jaws, much more muscle and towered over many people at the airport. Zack’s blonde hair hung over his left eye in an adorable way. He had on red plaid shorts that went to his knee with a tight white v neck shirt that showed off his toned muscles. Xander had on green plaid shorts that went to his knees also and a tight black v neck t-shirt that also showed off his lean muscles. Chase and Connor both had low slung jeans with the band of their boxers sticking out. Connor hade on a plain black shirt and Chase wore the same thing but in blue. So basically every woman and teenage girl was undressing them with their eyes, drooling over them, or trying to get their attention. Just how I had remembered them. The four of them were just standing their staring at me while some girls were desperately trying to get their attention. I even saw some women who were a few years older than us pulling down their shirts more and pulling their skirts up even more. It was pretty gross. The weird thing was they weren’t even starring at other girls, just me. I finally got to them and I was busy chatting with their parents first. Once I was finished talking to them I finally turned to the boys. They were even more handsome up close. Seriously, they looked as if they just finished up an Abercrombie & Fitch photo shoot. I waited for one of them to speak but we just starred silently at each other for a few minutes.

“Well at least Zack got the converse right…” Chase mumbled quietly.

“Umm… huh?” I replied as they seemed to snap out of their shock.

“CALYSPO!” they exclaimed simultaneously while grabbing me into a group hug.

I laughed as I saw all four of them grinning from ear to ear while some girls glared at me with jealousy. They finally set me down and helped by grabbing my bags and towing me to their car. We were all just sitting in the car and talking about what had happened in the years we haven’t been together. I told them all about my detentions, some of my thefts, and how I crashed my principle’s car, everything.

“So Calypso, so how did you become so… different?” questioned Zack excitedly.

“I don’t know it’s just that I was best friends with this guy who saved me from being robbed one day and his dad was a huge gang leader. His dad liked me but didn’t like me being involved with everything to do with crimes but my best friend was his second-in-command. I guess I just got caught up with the whole thing too that I eventually joined the gang. But don’t you dare tell my mom she’ll kill me. She knows that I got arrested and get in a lot of trouble she just doesn’t know the extent of it. And if you tell her I’ll kill you. But anyway I’ve been with this gang for so long that right now I’m third-in-command.” I explained.

“Whoa, that sounds hot.” they all replied in unison which made us all break into laughter.

“Man I can’t wait to see everyone’s going to say when they see you.” said Chase.

“Well we’ll find out this week, school’s going to start soon.” added Connor.

“Can’t wait.” replied Xander and Zack sarcastically.