Chapter One (Pic of Calypso)

Hey so this is a new story I'm working on. Comment & tell me what you think of the first chapter. Hope you like it! :) <3

 ~iluvsmores98

P.S. Just wanted to thank Katy for helping me with the title! :)

P.P.S pic of Calypso on the side ------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter One

“Wake up, Calypso!” a voice boomed near my head.

“Zack get out of my room!” I groaned.

“No can do. We have to head out.”

“Fine, just go downstairs so I can get ready.”

“Okay but hurry up. The guys are all downstairs already.”

As soon as Zack left I groggily crawled out of bed and took my shower. After I finished I put on jeans and one of Zack’s old hand me down jerseys to go with it. I finished putting on my converse and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and finally sprinted down the stairs.

“Morning Zack, Connor, Chase, and Xander!” I shouted.

“Morning!” they yelled back.

“Morning to you too mom!” I exclaimed.

“Quiet down, would you? Morning to you too, honey.” she replied back. 

I walked to the counter and grabbed an apple out from the rack, and as soon as I did I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and lift me.

“We’re leaving! See you later, Mrs. R!” yelled Connor.

“Connor Tanner Anderson put me down!” I shrieked.

“I would but you eat slow. So I’m not going to be late again, might as well lift you.”

As soon as he finished explaining he threw me over his shoulder so I had no choice but to pound his back. Unfortunately my attempts were helpless against his strength. I groaned as I heard the guy’s laughter at my expanse as we headed to the bus stop. As soon as we got there we walked into the bus, well I was being lifted.

“You can put me down now!” I screamed.

“Okay chill out hold on.” Connor shot back.

As soon as I was set down I stumbled to my seat avoiding the poisonous glares from the girls and the snickers from the guys. The five of us had finally reached our seats and settled down. Weird, Adriana didn’t-

“Good morning boys.” Adriana purred. Never mind, I found her. While she strode to the guys, completely ignoring me, her little helpers: Jasmine and Kara followed her.

“So would you boys like to join me?” she purred again, making me gag to the guys behind her back.

“Nah were good. We’re going to sit with Calypso, see you girls later.” Chase replied smoothly while watching me make faces with amusement.

Ha! In her face, I thought to myself as I smirked at her. Before she left she stole one last glare at me and stomped away.  I only get these kinds of attitudes from all of the girls. You see the problem is that I’m best friends with our schools ‘it’ boys. Plus we even all live in the same neighborhood, and our houses are right next to each other’s. I’m even really close friends with all the guys at our school. I’m the closest with the four ‘it’ guys because our parents were friends ever since high school. So basically I grew up with those guys from first steps to potty training to now. I didn’t have any girl friends because they always used me to get to the guys. The guys basically just introduced me to all their friends and I’ve been friends with the whole school’s male population ever since. Since the day we could walk we literally have been inseparable. We always went everywhere together, every vacation spot, every birthday party, and I even recall us cramming into the bathroom when we were about six because Connor had to go to the bathroom. I didn’t have any siblings so the four of them were my brothers. We’re all the same age, but we’re just a few months apart from each other. The oldest of the group were the twins: Connor and Chase. Connor was the oldest twin and had jet-black hair that hung over his eyes and reached a little past his ears. He had violet colored eyes and was born with a natural tan. He was pretty tall for a sixth grader at 5’6’’ and had plenty of muscle from soccer. Chase was similar to his twin in more ways than one. He had jet-black hair cut just like his twin, but instead of violet colored eyes he had bright blue eyes. He even had the natural tan just like his twin. He stood tall at 5’5’’ and was built from soccer, also. The third oldest was Xander. Xander had brown hair with bright emerald green eyes. Xander was tan from going surfing so much with Zack and I. He was an average height and pretty muscled for being the basketball teams captain. He was probably the nicest of all of us, too. The second youngest of everyone was Zack. He had blonde hair with stormy gray eyes and was as tall as Chase. He was tan from football and from surfing all the time, too. Zack was muscled from being the quarterback of his football team, also. I was the youngest of us. I have black hair that flows to the middle of my back and I also have bright blue eyes. I’m pretty tan from surfing all the time. I’m an average height just like Xander at 5’4’’ and I’m not too skinny like Adriana, but I’m pretty fit from all the sports I do. Mainly every girl at our school had either a crush on my best friends or one of my other close friends. But one really big thing that the five of us have in common is our interest in mechanics. We all learned to fix up cars and motorcycles before we even learned to ride a bike. My dad is this big time mechanic so he taught us everything we know. But anyway at our school every girl is always so hung up and drooling over the guys. The weird thing is that they don’t seem to pay much attention to girls (with the exception of me).

“Hey! Did you hear anything I just said?” yelled Xander interrupting my thoughts.

“Oh…umm…no, sorry.” I replied sheepishly.

“I said I’m an angel from heaven because I remembered to grab your baseball hat for you.”

“Oh, thanks. I was looking for that.”

As I grabbed my hat from his hands and planted it on my head the bus pulled to a stop letting us all climb out.

“Oh like by the way, you like look great in my jersey!” mocked Zack in a high-pitched squeal trying to imitate a girl while striking a pose with a hand on his hip.

“Shut up, I couldn’t find a shirt!” I hissed.

“So what are we planning on doing this summer? Skinny-dipping in the creek by Calypso’s house? Or going to Zack’s family beach house? Which one’s?” questioned Chase.

  While the guys began to plan our summer I felt my heart sink to my stomach and a lump form in my throat. I have to tell them soon, I thought urgently. How was I going to explain to the boys I‘ve never been a day without that I’m moving to London?