Where am I !?!

Merida POV
I doing my thing with the archery when i saw a yellowish glow in the forest. So i rode my horse towards the light. When i got there, it kinda mesmerized me so of course i got off my horse and walked into it. Before i could even gasp, everything went black.
Rapunzel POV
"Eugene needs to loosen up some." I muttered as I skipped though the field. I wish I could go on an adventure on my own. I thought. As soon as it left my mind, a yellow portal appeared in front of me. A smile formed on my face as I saw this was my chance. I hopped in and everything went black.
Mulan POV
I was just sitting in I and Shang's room as I looked over the town of China. After me saving the Emperor, there wasn't much to do. I sighed as i heard a slight hum. Turning around, i saw a yellow portal. My curiosity getting the best of me, i jumped in and lost my vision.
Misty POV
Flying over the pond, i sighed. Lately, everyone had been ignoring me and it was obvious. What had i done? Even my friends in the pond ignored me. Suddenly, a yellow portal appeared in front of me. For some reason, it pulled me in and i flew in seeing nothing but black.
NoOnes POV
The girls all fell in a pile. Mulan being at the top of the pile looked around and saw that 4 giant turtles, 2 humans and a giant rat staring at them.
"Ummm hi?" She waved slightly. They still stared and there was silence.
"If all of ya don't get off of me, I'll break all of ya bones!!" Merida broke the silence. Immediately, all of them got off if her and they stood in front of the group staring at them.  The rat broke the silence.
"It seems as one of my sons have created a machine that brought these girls here. My sons, introduce yourselves." The blue clad turtle stepped forward.
"I'm Leonardo." Next was the one in red.
"Raphael." And he crossed his arms.
"I'm Donatello, nice to meet you." The purple one replied.
"And I'm Michelangelo, the cool one." The orange one smiled.
"Well now that you know our names, could you tell us yours?" Leonardo said. None of the girls spoke so they all decided to look at Misty.
"Ok then, well I'm Misty."
"Merida."
"Rapunzel."
"Mulan." And then as the girls stood there, a light shined over the girls  Merida had a red light, Rapunzel had a purple light, Mulan had a green light and Misty had a blue light. When the light went away, the girls looked different.
Merida

Misty